View as an RSS Feed
View John Lounsbury's Articles BY TICKER:
- Foreclosure Moratorium: What Does It Mean for the Housing Market?
- FDIC Clawbacks
- Outstanding Consumer Credit Decline Does Not Indicate Less Use of Credit
- Escalating Currency Trading
- Purchase Mortgage Applications Rise
- The Death of an Investment. Cause: Toxicity
- Everything's Going Up? Not Quite
- Demand for New Homes Is Far Below Previous Lows
- Will BRIC GDP Soon Exceed the U.S.?
- Illustrating the Bond Return Problem: Public Pension Funds' Delusion
Job Losses: 2010 Equals the Worst of 2001
on Oct 1, 2010 • 5 Comments
- The Stock Market Crash of the '00s
The Recovery That Wasn't?
on Sep 29, 2010 • 8 Comments
- It May Take Years for Housing to Bottom
- Looking at Stocks for the Long Run
- Census Bubble Almost Gone
- How Much Higher Can Bonds Go?
- Commodities Near a New All-Time High
- Whither Retail Sales?
Rosenberg: Not Your Average Recession
on Sep 16, 2010 • 18 Comments
- Revisiting Home Prices
- Basel III Tightens Capital Requirements
A Bull Market in Financial Crises
on Sep 12, 2010 • 4 Comments
- The U.S. Is Number Four
- Unofficial Problem Bank List Reaches 844
- Employment Continues Gradual Improvement
- Small Businesses Are Not Optimistic: Is Healthcare Cost the Reason?
Decline: We Are Doing It to Ourselves
on Sep 1, 2010 • 84 Comments
- Do Dividend Yields Indicate That Stocks Are Undervalued?
- Correlation of the 10-Year Treasury Yield with the Nikkei
More Treasury Meeting Views
on Aug 23, 2010 • 10 Comments
- What Does the Philly Fed Contraction Signal Really Mean?