View as an RSS Feed
View John Lounsbury's Articles BY TICKER:
- Is Contracting Consumer Credit a Good or Bad Thing?
- Andrew Grove: How to Create Jobs
- Are We Still in Recession?
- Long-Term Unemployment Is Still a Problem
- Banks are Still at the Derivatives Casino
The Employment Depression
on Jul. 4, 2010 • 44 Comments
- AIG's Cassano: Poster Child for Compensation Problems
- Chart of the Day: Post-Mega Bear Rallies
- Will BP Have to Evacuate 20 Million People?
- New Home Sales Decline No Surprise to Some
- Ugly Chart of the Day: Lumber As Housing Proxy
- ECRI Forecasting Weak GDP Growth?
- Will Temporary Census Worker Layoffs Affect the Market?
- Who Could Have Seen the Oil Spill Coming?
- BP: The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight?
- Who Is Committing Mortgage Fraud?
- Is the Individual Investor Disenchanted With the Market?
- BP Spill Size Estimates Keep Growing - Along With Potential Costs
- BP: Damned by Internal Documents
- BP's Hayward: 'Majority' of Oil Being Captured
- The Bank Failure Parade Continues
- BP: The Mother of All Egregious Violators
- More Than Half a Million Job Losses Coming
- Construction Spending Increases: Will It Subside?
- Prudential Deal With AIG Is Off
- Euro Implosion?
- BP: How Big Is the Spill, How Big Is the Cost?
- BP Neglected to Address Safety Concerns
- Electric Cars and Oil Demand
- Existing Home Sales Improve
- Bottom of Dow Trading Channel Is Below 5,000
- Circuit Breakers: Worthwhile, But How Worthy?