John Lounsbury, Managing Editor and Co-founder of Global Economic Intersection, provides comprehensive financial planning and investment advisory services to a small number of families on a fee only basis. He has a background which includes 34 years with a major international corporation, 25... More
Full index of posts »
News and picture summary of St Louis Airport tornado damage at GEI News and also my Instablog Apr 23, 2011
News, picture summary of St Louis Airport tornado damage at GEI News and my Instablog http://bit.ly/dVfo22 and http://seekingalpha.com/p/3lpy Apr 23, 2011
Most of world finally had an up day Tuesday and all 11 major markets in the Far East are following suit, led by Tokyo and Seoul (+1.8% each) Apr 20, 2011
Share this content
- Michael Bryant on Presidential Cycle Yup. To bears: You ain't seen nothing yet.
- mannoj on Gold In The Danger Zone Take the s &p up. Its sure to fall
- John Lounsbury on Gold In The Danger Zone Midday Monday 15 April - Gold is "hanging&...
- Mayascribe on Gold In The Danger Zone John: Good to see you.One has to wonder what's ...
- John Lounsbury on Gold In The Danger Zone Kris - - -Gold down almost $60 this morning. Gu...