John M. Mason
John M. Mason writes on current monetary and financial events. He is an entrepreneur and a writer. Current projects include a new banking institution, an Internet company, a private equity fund, two depository institutions and a community redevelopment fund. He formerly was on the faculty of the Finance Department, Wharton School, the University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Mason has been President and CEO of two publicly traded financial institutions and the executive vice president and CFO of a third. He has also served as a special assistant to the secretary of the Department of Housing and Urban Development in Washington, D. C. and as a senior economist within the Federal Reserve System. Dr. Mason has served on the boards of ...More venture capital funds and other private equity funds. He has worked with young entrepreneurs, especially within the urban environment, starting or running companies primarily connected with Information Technology. Some of his new ventures are in the sustainable business and impact business space. .
- Description: Company executive. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Foreign stocks, Forex, Stocks - long
Currently, there is no company profile for John M. Mason.
Currently, there are no blog details for John M. Mason.
Currently, there are no book details for John M. Mason.
Latest Comments more »
- What was so bad about that.... on Invest In U.S. Treasuries
- Martin:Yes, I have run thre... on Where Is The Commercial In Commercial Banks: JP...
- phil,You might take a look ... on Book Review: 'The Leadership Economy: Why The W...
- To wait for Europe to creat... on The Federal Reserve Continues To Misinterpret T...
- Still, Keynes was tharwted ... on Book Review: 'The Battle Of Bretton Woods'
Latest comments on John M.'s Articles