John Mylant

View John Mylant's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Alcatel-Lucent: High Upside Expected In 2012 [View article]
    Stock Croc my friend-- I guess you may be tired of reading about the 3G info here. Since you have spent so much time on it, woul dit be possible to ask where you read about this info that ALU is investing in 3G? Thank you.
    Apr 8 09:04 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Tides Of March [View article]
    Good Question
    Apr 2 09:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Ask Questions-- You Will Make More Money! [View instapost]
    Thanks friend! It took time to define that properly.
    Apr 1 03:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Tides Of March [View article]
    Volatility should ease up? How much more easing can it have?
    Apr 1 11:22 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amazon: The Next Cramer Favorite To Implode [View article]
    tHANK YOU MY FRIEND.
    Mar 16 05:16 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Favorite Dividend Growth Stock In The Oil Patch: Chevron [View article]
    Mark, great simple article thank you!
    Jan 24 04:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Options Trades You Can Make On Stocks Not Named Apple [View article]
    VZ would be nice if we could keep it moving up but 30 days is a long time that close!
    Jan 24 04:20 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Maximize Your Gains From Apple Earnings [View article]
    Kim, another good article & a great explnation on these strategies for AAPL thank you!
    Jan 24 04:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Very Intriguing Apple Earnings Trade To Place Tuesday Based On Past History [View article]
    Kevin, good article. Not expecting much of a move either way though I have heard. 8 points after earnings. We will see.
    Jan 24 03:57 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why An Apple Breakout Is Likely After Earnings [View article]
    Appple is supose to have record earnings this time around so let's see if that really happens. Plus, volatility has been so low, that analysts expect AAPL to move 8points either way after earnings.
    Jan 24 03:07 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Earnings Preview: Johnson & Johnson Reports Q4 Results Tuesday [View article]
    Like this company! Stalworth!
    Jan 22 06:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Can Netflix Avoid Going Under In 2012? [View article]
    "These massive problems did not exist last year on the way to $300 a share. They're front and center now, yet folks have lined up to buy the stock in 2012." Yea Rocco, I am amazed at the number of people that think Netflix is a solid investment with all that is going on between the struggle with the customer resentment to the development of new players in the streaming industry. It looks like it has bottomed but I just don't like the air around it right now.
    Jan 22 06:43 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Can Apple's Garage Band For Textbooks Boost Earnings? [View article]
    Nice article. This will be interesting to see how it plays out.
    Jan 22 06:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Toughen Up Your Portfolio With Steel [View article]
    We will see if we are done with the down hill. I sure want to see how Europe plays out before I am convinced we are not in a down hill move this year.
    Jan 22 06:32 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Should the U.S. Lower Corporate And Income Tax Rates? [View article]
    "Overall most people would agree that the current corporate and personal tax rates need not be lowered further." I am not sure I'd agree with this. I think most people would love lower taxes and more efficient government spending initiated at the same time my friend.
    Jan 22 06:29 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment