Full index of posts »
FYI: Weakness in crude oil, is credited from the unexpected and enormous increase in US oil production over the past year as a key driver. 3 days ago
FYI: gold to be more useful as a "fear index" than an investment, it's expected weakness bodes well for his core equity investments. 3 days ago
FYI: JPMorgan took the lead Friday in the battle of the bulls, raising its year-end price target for the Standard & Poor's 500 to 1,715. 3 days ago
- pollyserial on ETF SPY: We May See a Pull Back Coming Pullback coming -- but we're still bullish. Way...
- John Mylant on Ask Questions-- You Will Make More Money! Thanks friend! It took time to define that prop...
- DAG1996 on Ask Questions-- You Will Make More Money! Very good, piece, John. Now that I understand w...
- John Mylant on CenturyLink (CTL) A Valued but Stagnant Stock Your 90 days late on your comment my friend. Th...
- robergao on BIDU a Potential Great Long Term Investment 10.27