John Naccarelli

View John Naccarelli's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Comparing The Next 3 Specialized Semiconductor Companies [View article]
    I would much rather buy a stock with a low % of strong buy recommendations rather than a crowd with buy recommendations. I'm long FSLR and have been buying/adding for 3 years now. As far as the comparison, I also own SUNE with a cost of 4 and consider them far more of a semi than SCTY.
    Apr 2, 2015. 06:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words [View article]
    "Sadly, long GE since before the turn of the Millenium." Me too and from the mid-90's!! ... but when I finally sell GE from my lack of patience, that will be the start of the stock outperforming ... that's my bad timing.
    Mar 18, 2015. 08:59 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Oil Crash Just Getting Started - Levered Under-Hedged Juniors Like Magnum Hunter In Jeopardy [View article]
    by reading comments once again, I can see why I will do so well in a few years with some long positions. does anyone agree that oil will be 70, 80, 100 a barrel again? It is comical to hear the predictions from the pundits (talking heads) on CNBC and others. Someone else said in a comment, buy when everyone else is fearful...so true. It is hard to move opposite of the herd.
    Mar 17, 2015. 11:06 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Hardwood Flooring Insider's Take On Lumber Liquidators [View article]
    While I believe you and your morality, you should come to South FL and then try to make that case. I have lived here now almost 4 years and been involved in real estate. The sellers, realtors, investors, etc. down here will do anything to make a buck and conceal real problems. In real estate, the rule is 'CAVEAT EMPTOR' for a good reason. IMO, this health issue or threat from laminate flooring is completely exaggerated and overblown.
    Mar 14, 2015. 12:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Hardwood Flooring Insider's Take On Lumber Liquidators [View article]
    yes, the IV has spiked upward and the puts more so than the calls.
    Mar 14, 2015. 11:56 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Hardwood Flooring Insider's Take On Lumber Liquidators [View article]
    I have seen a number of negative comments from you. I am curious, are you short LL stock?
    Mar 14, 2015. 11:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Hardwood Flooring Insider's Take On Lumber Liquidators [View article]
    I think that I wrote my comment incorrectly or it has been misinterpreted. I agree with your remarks that most people in the US do not care about this matter or only care if it makes them a buck in class action litigation.
    Mar 14, 2015. 11:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Deconstructing The Top Layers Of Lumber Liquidators' Conference Call [View article]
    I have to admit that I sat through 30 minutes of CNBC's crap waiting to hear the interview, and finally, after 4 commercial breaks, they do the interview. I was hoping for a substantive conversation and arguments and heard no such discussion.

He was TERRIBLE and my impression of him as a LL representative and FOUNDER was very negative. He did not sound educated, well-informed and seemed unprepared for the basic questions that were asked. He should not have agreed to the interview if he is not a great Q&A guy or at least well-prepped by a PR firm.

The stock went straight down after his session and rightfully so with such a poor performance. I already had a straddle bought on Thursday but bought calls as the stock approached 30. I have absolutely NO IDEA which way this is going in the near term, so I am going long with options in both directions. I would like to see a nice rebound long-term for the sake of the employees and shareholders, but LL needs to step up their game to achieve that action. I am fearful that the litigation will simply kill them financially.
    Mar 14, 2015. 11:43 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    "I received one of these Chinese made floors with HDF in the core and I had serious respiratory symptoms and also neurologic effects. The floor has been removed and the businesses involved are facing a lawsuit now."

I am sorry to say that this is really hard for me to believe.
    Mar 14, 2015. 11:31 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Lumber Liquidators' Campaign Of Distraction And Deception [View article]
    "I target $0 for the stock and mega billions in liabilities for execs and BOD."
    NARSPIN, you think that they will be personally liable for the claims. you are completely ignorant and haven't a clue about piercing the corporate veil. Only the employees and shareholder are the losers in corporate America, so don't make statements when you have no knowledge!
    Mar 14, 2015. 11:26 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    the sleazy law firms have come out in droves this week filing their lawsuits on 'behalf of the poor innocent consumers' ... please! they are the ones that make all the money in these class-action lawsuits. Consumers and shareholders get pennies on the dollar. I would love to see this stock rebound in a major way, however improbable that me be.
    Mar 13, 2015. 03:16 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Hardwood Flooring Insider's Take On Lumber Liquidators [View article]
    spot on
    Mar 12, 2015. 10:25 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Hardwood Flooring Insider's Take On Lumber Liquidators [View article]
    "I have a hard time believing how anyone would risk themselves or their families with a carcinogenic product from LL at this point."

That is YOU and ME, but not many people in the US trying to save a buck.
    Mar 12, 2015. 10:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Disney: Value Investors Be Patient [View article]
    me too, sold all at 106+ but will buy back at ??? I am not bearish on DIS, just rational and unemotional.
    Mar 12, 2015. 08:40 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Lumber Liquidators' Campaign Of Distraction And Deception [View article]
    can you elaborate a bit on these spreads? What are Mar 13 32 puts naked? the Mar expiration is the 20th. were you suggesting going long the 20 mar 32 puts?
    Mar 11, 2015. 05:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment