John Naccarelli

View John Naccarelli's Comments BY TICKER:
  • SunEdison Filings Indicate Positive Change Is Afoot [View article]
    will it break $5 before the run back up ... that is the question.
    Oct 6, 2015. 10:51 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Shedding Light On SunEdison [View article]
    also, thank you for your research and analysis. I know more about SUNE now and I bought the stock over two years ago.
    Sep 30, 2015. 07:16 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Shedding Light On SunEdison [View article]
    waiting for a break below 5 for re-entry. maybe it never happens, but the probability for this occurring is the same as a return to 30. No explanation other than technicals.
    Sep 30, 2015. 07:15 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Have The Volatilty ETFs Turned A Corner? [View article]
    I will be buying puts on VXX & VIX (again) on the next spike up (above 30 & 37 respectively). This is simply trading on volatility and typical market craziness. This will blow over as in the past ... hopefully after I open these positions ... and then down again they will go.
    Sep 28, 2015. 03:04 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • GlaxoSmithKline: Is A 6% Dividend Enough? [View article]
    in this example, I think you meant ... NOT re-investing dividends
    Sep 20, 2015. 09:57 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Future Of GCVRZ [View article]
    I will wait until December ... tax loss selling and more data.
    Sep 17, 2015. 06:11 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Vringo: Why Investors Shouldn't Fuss Over The Possibility Of A Reverse Stock Split [View article]
    1- Sorry, but investors will respond negatively in the short-term
    2- Looking simply at historical data, this will not be good for investors in the short & long-term
    3- I hope VRNG is the exception, but I do not have that level of confidence

Last, as an owner of VRNG, I hope that I am completely wrong, but my cost basis is even lower than where the stock is today.
    Sep 3, 2015. 12:06 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Dow Sends Rare Signal At The August 2015 Month-End Close [View article]
    that's what I thought about Obama ... an Illinois senator with NO leadership and management experience.
    Sep 3, 2015. 07:52 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What Is SunEdison Worth? [View article]
    you meant to say Obamian ... :-)
    Aug 31, 2015. 04:11 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Making Sense Of The Market Crash With Jeremy Siegel [View article]
    I remember him from 1994 and his track record is mixed. He and Harry Dent did presentations for Morgan Stanley where I was working in the 90's. You are also correct about their revenue stream ... books, publications, speaking engagements, etc.
    Aug 31, 2015. 08:11 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • SunEdison - Total Eclipse Of The Sun [View article]
    I was waiting for a decline below 10 to get back in but it did not happen. I have been selling my position since it broke 20 through 30+. I am still on the fence regarding a buy back due to the complicated deals and financial engineering.
    Aug 18, 2015. 01:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Alpha Natural Resources Files For Chapter 11: What Now? [View article]
    Do you conclude the shareholders on ANRZQ will get $0 and be wiped out?
    Aug 6, 2015. 11:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sanofi Lemtrada Sales Disappoint: CVR Milestones Will Not Be Achieved [View article]
    I have avoided this for a year but now it is getting interesting. I just got an alert and see it at .18. Does this have ANY chance for success in the next year or so? I have no idea!!!

Anthony, you sold your position and looks like you did the right thing. But at some price point, the risk vs. reward ratio has to warrant a highly speculative buy. It is just a question of price - any thoughts on this? .15, .10, .05?
    Aug 3, 2015. 10:46 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Case For A 300-500 Point Correction In The S&P 500 - And Still A 'Secular Bull' [View article]
    No meaningful correction (15%-20% or more) on 'my radar' yet, but I always appreciate good research and someone else's insight to keep me in check and on the alert. Thanks.
    Aug 2, 2015. 01:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Chicago's Downgrade: What Investors Need To Know [View article]
    you forgot to include Washington DC :-)
    Jun 8, 2015. 07:57 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment