John is founder and CEO of Validea.com and also co-founder of Validea Capital Management, a asset management firm serving individuals and institutions. Validea Capital also runs an actively managed ETF that utilizes the fundamental stock selection models ...More of investing legends.
John also sub-advises the National Bank Consensus American and International Equity Funds offered in the Canadian market. He holds two U.S. patents in the area of automated stock analysis and is considered an expert in the field of quantitative stock selection using the strategies of investing legends.
John is a columnist for TheStreet.com, Forbes.com and Canada's Globe & Mail and is co-author of “The Guru Investor: How to Beat the Market Using History’s Best Investment Strategies". He holds a master's of business administration from Harvard Business School and a degree in computer science from MIT.
A more complete biography can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_P._Reese
- Description: Registered Investment Advisor (RIA). Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Stocks - long
Validea also offers a professional version of its product, consisting of high conviction trade alerts and country and industry portfolios. In addition to its flagship US site, firm also runs the Validea Canada and Validea South Africa research sites.
John Reese is also co-founder of Validea Capital Management, LLC., an exclusive money management firm serving high net worth individuals and institutions using systematic investment strategies. The firm is an SEC registered investment advisor and manages money through separately managed accounts, runs an actively managed ETF and sub-advises two mutual funds in the Canadian market.
- Thank you Rich, Validea is ... on Market Got You Down? Don't Bail - Get Defensive
- I use an average of the 3-,... on Market Got You Down? Don't Bail - Get Defensive
- there was a 3:1 stock split... on WSFS Financial: A 'GARP' Financial Stock In The...
- Stan,Here is a list of the ... on A Small-Cap Growth Approach That Produces Big R...
- I have been tracking Greenb... on What Do We Really, Really Hate? The Magic Formu...