This user currently has no profile.
John Persinos is editorial director at Investing Daily.
- Description: Journalist. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Stocks - long
Confessions of an Ink-Stained Wretch From products to political candidates, every marketable item requires one thing: a great PR strategy. But even the best marketing campaign can fail if it’s not directed at the right targets. And in today’s rapidly changing media world — a mare’s nest of multinational media conglomerates — figuring out those ...More
targets is a bewildering task. Written by a longtime journalistic insider, The Confessions of an Ink-Stained Wretch offers step-by-step advice on how to find and influence the media gatekeepers, whether in print, on line, or on the air. The book examines the daily reality of the press, warts and all. It shows how a newsroom is structured, who wields the real power, who decides what stories to run, and how to get an editor’s or reporter’s attention. Drawing on colorful anecdotes from his own career, the author demonstrates how to influence the tone of the coverage through effective interviews, press conferences, and other media events.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Rene -- Thanks for your fee... on An Inflation Hedge With A Special Midas Touch
- Thanks for the update! on Reaping The Spoils Of Litigation
- Eric Spangenberg of IP Navi... on Reaping The Spoils Of Litigation
- Thanks for your constructiv... on Reaping The Spoils Of Litigation
- The adjustments have been i... on Tech Stocks: Leading The Way Forward
Latest comments on John's Articles
- John Persinos on An Inflation Hedge With A Special Midas Touch
- Rene Smith on An Inflation Hedge With A Special Midas Touch
- M.R. Henderson on A China-Based Play On The Global Fracking Boom
- Steffen Jørgensen on A Furniture Maker Sets The Table For Growth
- wannabeEinhorn on Reaping The Spoils Of Litigation