This user currently has no profile.
John Persinos is editorial director at Investing Daily.
- Description: Journalist. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Stocks - long
Confessions of an Ink-Stained Wretch From products to political candidates, every marketable item requires one thing: a great PR strategy. But even the best marketing campaign can fail if it’s not directed at the right targets. And in today’s rapidly changing media world — a mare’s nest of multinational media conglomerates — figuring out those ...More
targets is a bewildering task. Written by a longtime journalistic insider, The Confessions of an Ink-Stained Wretch offers step-by-step advice on how to find and influence the media gatekeepers, whether in print, on line, or on the air. The book examines the daily reality of the press, warts and all. It shows how a newsroom is structured, who wields the real power, who decides what stories to run, and how to get an editor’s or reporter’s attention. Drawing on colorful anecdotes from his own career, the author demonstrates how to influence the tone of the coverage through effective interviews, press conferences, and other media events.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Thank you, for your thought... on Spherix: Playing The Patent Game
- Daniel -- You pose an excel... on Brazil Resources: A Gold And Uranium Double Play
- Actually, I make it a pract... on Brazil Resources: A Gold And Uranium Double Play
- Brazil Resources is indeed ... on Brazil Resources: A Gold And Uranium Double Play
- Rene -- Thanks for your fee... on An Inflation Hedge With A Special Midas Touch