View John Persinos' Articles BY TICKER:
Uranium Energy Corp.: This Stock Is About To Go Nuclear
- Uranium Energy Corp (UEC) is poised for glowing returns, as its production ramps up and uranium prices bounce back.
- Nuclear power plant construction is in the midst of rapid expansion, which will boost demand for uranium.
- UEC boasts low production costs, ensuring high operating margins as uranium prices rise.
Spherix: Playing The Patent Game
- Spherix boasts a hefty portfolio of technology patents.
- Spherix placed its biggest bet ever in March, when it filed a lawsuit against Cisco Systems.
- Intellectual Property lawsuits are a battlefield, with often-mammoth sums at stake.
Brazil Resources: A Gold And Uranium Double Play
- This small-cap mining stock is a great bet on global growth as well as an effective inflation hedge.
- Over the past five years, the company has expanded its total gold resources by nearly 300 percent.
- The company also is a play on the uranium market, which is poised for a major upswing.
- A China-Focused Furniture Maker That's Sitting Pretty
- An Inflation Hedge With A Special Midas Touch
- A China-Based Play On The Global Fracking Boom
- A Furniture Maker Sets The Table For Growth
- Reaping The Spoils Of Litigation
- How To Profit From The Online Gaming Craze
- Why 2013 Could Be Breakout Year For These 3 Stocks
- Tech Stocks: Leading The Way Forward
- Battered FedEx Is Poised To Deliver
- Home Depot: Cash Is Key To Dividend Growth
- Composites Pioneer Hexcel May Be The Best Stock For A Second Obama Term
- Synergetics USA: A Growth Story Amidst An Aging Population
- Third Quarter Looking Rosy For Verizon
- Smiths Group Gearing Up To Launch Record Number Of New Security Products
- The M2M Money Machine: Digi International
- Growth Spotlight: Enterprise Products Partners LP
- 'Biological Legos' Could Become A Blockbuster Innovation For Osiris Therapeutics
- Growth Spotlight: Novartis AG
- How To Play The Growth In Unmanned Aerial Vehicles Market
- Tax Breaks Could Propel Embraer Stock Price In Second Half Of 2012