John is founder and CEO of Validea.com and also co-founder of Validea Capital Management, a separate account asset management firm serving individuals and institutions.
John sub-advises the Omega Consensus ...More American and International Equity Funds offered in the Canadian market. He holds two U.S. patents in the area of automated stock analysis and is considered an expert in the field of quantitative stock selection using the strategies of investing legends.
John is a columnist for TheStreet.com, Forbes.com and Canada's Globe & Mail and is co-author of “The Guru Investor: How to Beat the Market Using History’s Best Investment Strategies". He holds a master's of business administration from Harvard Business School and a degree in computer science from MIT.
A more complete biography can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_P._Reese
- Description: Registered Investment Advisor (RIA). Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Stocks - long
Validea also offers a professional version of its product, consisting of high conviction trade alerts and country and industry portfolios. In addition to its flagship US site, firm also runs the Validea Canada and Validea South Africa research sites.
John Reese is also co-founder of Validea Capital Management, LLC., an exclusive money management firm serving high net worth individuals and institutions using systematic investment strategies. The firm is an SEC registered investment advisor and manages money through separately managed accounts and sub-advises two mutual funds in the Canadian market.
- Yes, the CR looks only at c... on Forget Bubbles: Bargains Abound In This Overloo...
- The current ratio is equal ... on Forget Bubbles: Bargains Abound In This Overloo...
- They were pre-merger, but I... on Embrace The Headwinds For HollyFrontier
- Thanks for all of these poi... on Embrace The Headwinds For HollyFrontier
- Yes, it's the "Magic F... on Embrace The Headwinds For HollyFrontier
- lancejay on Why HCI Is Still A Buy After Last Year's Gains ...
- Edward J. Roche on Why HCI Is Still A Buy After Last Year's Gains ...
- westmountjim on Embrace The Headwinds For HollyFrontier
- hermit99 on Finding Contrarian Plays In A Not-So-Cheap Market
- dieuwer on Finding Contrarian Plays In A Not-So-Cheap Market