View as an RSS Feed
Is This The Summer Of 2007? (Video)
Mon, Aug. 18 • 2 Comments
- Interviewing Randy Schwimmer - authority on private debt markets.
- Valuations at record highs.
- Is a market correction imminent?
A Whiff Of Inflation - M&A Valuations Lead The Way
Thu, Jul. 17 • Comment!
- Recent data from Pitchbook and GF Data shows middle market M&A valuations at or near record levels.
- Private business sales provide new liquid funds to the equity and debt markets.
- Merger booms often coincide with robust equity markets.
- Business Roadkill: Welcome To The World Of Transitory Economic Advantage
- Will The M&A Drought End This Fall?
- Does Uncle Sam Subsidize Ronald McDonald?
- Will 2013 See Record Valuations For Middle Market Business Sales?
- A Wonderful Life For Community Banks?
- Balanced Budgets, Seigniorage And The Strange Case Of The Trillion Dollar Coin
- Microcap Risk: Finders Fee Payment To Unregistered Broker Leads To Chapter XI
- Stock Market Bulls Should Hope For An M&A Boom
What If The National Debt Isn't Really Debt?
Oct. 4, 2012 • 22 Comments
- How 20% Unemployment Will Provide Investment Opportunities
- Community Banking In Period Of Rapid Consolidation
- Interest Rates: The Darkest Black Swan Ahead?
Aug. 10, 2012 • 3 Comments
- U.S. Small Businesses Heading Into Choppy Waters
- The JOBS Act And The Future Of Commercial Banking
Are We Measuring The Wrong Money Supply... Again?
Jun. 12, 2012 • 12 Comments
Did Fed Tightening Help Bring About The Current Market Downturn?
Jun. 6, 2012 • 3 Comments
- Looking West (And South) Towards The Future
M&A Activity Picks Up For 2012
Jan. 26, 2012 • Comment!
- Is 2012 More Like 1972 Than 1992?
- Could 2012 Surprise To The Upside?
- Is QE3 Already Underway?
Inequality Debate Is Based On Bad Data
Dec. 21, 2011 • 10 Comments
- Are Derivatives Accounting Rules Helping The Big Banks Cook Their Books?
- Do the Facts Back Up Bernanke's QE II Claims?
M&A Update Q4 2010
Jan. 4, 2011 • Comment!
Secondary Loan Markets on a Tear – M&A Rebirth Far Behind?
Apr. 24, 2009 • Comment!
Why Is Allen Stanford Being Prosecuted While Other Banks Get Bailed Out?
Apr. 22, 2009 • 5 Comments
- Time for Transparency on Bailing Out the Bank Bondholders
- After Seven Months of This Mess, What's Going to Happen Next?