This user currently has no profile.
Jon Heller, CFA, is a 20 year veteran of the financial services industry, with a background in equity fundamental analysis and publishing. His focus is on discovering special deep value situations such as companies trading below their net current asset value, or NCAV, or situations where there are undiscovered and/or undervalued assets. He shares his research with others via his blog Cheap Stocks (http://stocksbelowncav.blogspot.com/), which until recently was written under the pseudonym “Clyde Milton.” He recently launched KEJ Financial Advisors, LLC (http://www.kejfinancial.com/), a fee-only financial planning firm. Jon has an MBA from Rider University, where he has been an adjunct faculty member, and a BA in Financial ...More Planning/Economics from Grove City College.
Currently, you have no snapshot. Click edit to add details such as trading frequency and investing interests.
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
Latest comments on Jon Heller, CFA's Articles
- AAbsolute on On St Joe's Swampland: David Einhorn of Greenli...
- voiper613 on Book Review: David Einhorn's 'Fooling Some of t...
- kbrice on Getting Caught in the Trap? Evaluating Silverle...
- farmed out my savings on The JG Boswell Conundrum: Water Water Everywher...
- Sitting in Texas on Getting Caught in the Trap? Evaluating Silverle...