View Jon Heller, CFA's Articles BY TICKER:
Asset-Rich Ruby Tuesday Still Trying To Right The Ship
- The casual dining chain has struggled operationally, with just one profitable quarter in the past two years.
- RT is asset-rich, owning an interesting real estate portfolio.
- The stock has not participated in the restaurant bull market of the past several years.
- The company needs to do something big to differentiate itself in the casual dining space, in order to get customers in the door.
Biglari Holdings Proxy Battle Ends In A Whimper But It Won't Be The Last
- Sitting board held onto their seats; however final vote counts not yet known.
- Sardar Biglari seemed emboldened by the challenge; unapologetic.
- Shareholders now left to contend with the "Biglari Discount"; the growing disconnect between the share price and intrinsic value.
- Shares are Severely Undervalued by the Market, but may remain there.
- Tootsie Roll's Mel Gordon Dies At 95: Don't Fall For The Acquisition Hype Just Yet
- Last Year's Biggest Net / Nets: One Year Later
- JG Boswell: Fundamental Stats
- JG Boswell: Former Giant Still Appealing
- Lazare Kaplan Trading Halt: This Can't Be Good
- Why Gannett Is a Steal
- Chromcraft Revington Update: Some Progress
- Maui Land and Pineapple Looks Interesting Despite Its Share of Issues
- Top 5 Net / Nets by Market Cap
- Lazare Kaplan: Repolishing This Stock's Story
- Chromcraft Revington May Have Bought Itself Some Time
- Interview with Art Patten, President of Symmetry Capital
- Notes from Value Investing Congress West: Day 2
- Notes from Value Investing Congress West: Day 1
- Notes from Value Investing Congress West
- Highlights from JG Boswell's Annual Report
- Fertile Environment For Net/Nets: Top 5 by Market Cap
- 21 Net / Net Index Completes First Year
- 21 Net Net Index Update
- Premier Exhibitions: Mark Sellers Takes the Fight to Shareholders
- Land Holdings Review 2008 (Part II)
- Land Holdings Review 2008 (Part I)
- PICO Remains Well Capitalized
- Eye on A.C. Moore: Rising Tide Not Lifting All Boats
- No Safe Havens - But Plenty of Bargains
- Tech Data: A New Net/Net
- US Airways: Can the Run Continue?
- An Open Letter to Bill Miller
- Premier Exhibitions: The Controversy Continues
- Blyth: Punished Value Stock or a Trap?