View Jon Heller, CFA's Articles BY TICKER:
- Land Holdings Review 2008 (Part I)
- PICO Remains Well Capitalized
- Eye on A.C. Moore: Rising Tide Not Lifting All Boats
- No Safe Havens - But Plenty of Bargains
- Tech Data: A New Net/Net
- US Airways: Can the Run Continue?
- An Open Letter to Bill Miller
- Premier Exhibitions: The Controversy Continues
- Blyth: Punished Value Stock or a Trap?
- US Airlines: A Put on Oil?
- Getting Caught in the Trap? Evaluating Silverleaf Resorts (Part II)
- Getting Caught in the Trap? Evaluating Silverleaf Resorts (Part I)
- PICO Rising
- Intrigued by the JG Boswell Story
- Book Review: David Einhorn's 'Fooling Some of the People All of the Time'
- Tootsie Roll 'Pops' - But Don't Get Too Excited
- Top 10 Stocks Trading Below Net Current Asset Value
- St. Joe Stock Getting Ahead of Itself?
- Exxon Mobil: The Root of all Evil?
- Premier Exhibitions: Value Not Without Controversy
- Patience Wears Thin on Lazare Kaplan
- Marty Whitman on MBIA, Radian
The Fed Will Stop at 3.5%
Jan. 15, 2008 • 5 Comments
- Oil Market Will Return to Fundamentals
- Cracker Barrel Looks Tantalizing
Seven Follow-Up Questions for Value Investor Clyde Milton
Jan. 2, 2008 • Comment!
- Land Holdings Review 2007 (Part II)
- Land Holdings Review 2007 (Part I)
- Four Potential Bargains: Profitable, Cash-Rich Double Net/Nets
- 8 Potential Bargains: Profitable, Cash-Rich Net/Nets
- Avalon Holdings: Microcap With Legendary Potential
- Ranks of Tiny, Profitable Net/Nets Growing