View as an RSS Feed
View Jon Heller's Articles BY TICKER:
- PICO Rising
- Intrigued by the JG Boswell Story
- Book Review: David Einhorn's 'Fooling Some of the People All of the Time'
- Tootsie Roll 'Pops' - But Don't Get Too Excited
- Top 10 Stocks Trading Below Net Current Asset Value
- St. Joe Stock Getting Ahead of Itself?
- Exxon Mobil: The Root of all Evil?
- Premier Exhibitions: Value Not Without Controversy
- Patience Wears Thin on Lazare Kaplan
- Marty Whitman on MBIA, Radian
The Fed Will Stop at 3.5%
on Jan. 15, 2008 • 5 Comments
- Oil Market Will Return to Fundamentals
- Cracker Barrel Looks Tantalizing
Seven Follow-Up Questions for Value Investor Clyde Milton
on Jan. 2, 2008 • Comment!
- Land Holdings Review 2007 (Part II)
- Land Holdings Review 2007 (Part I)
- Four Potential Bargains: Profitable, Cash-Rich Double Net/Nets
- 8 Potential Bargains: Profitable, Cash-Rich Net/Nets
- Avalon Holdings: Microcap With Legendary Potential
- Ranks of Tiny, Profitable Net/Nets Growing
- Making Sense of Lazare Kaplan's Reverse/Forward Split
- Losing Patience With Tootsie Roll Industries
- Lazare Kaplan International: Going Private?
- JG Boswell Soars - On No News
- Omega Protein Corporation: A Different Kind of Oil
- Top 10 Net/Nets by Market Capitalization
- Jones Soda: Frivolous Lawsuit of the Week
- Levitt Corporation: More Than Meets the Eye - or a Sinking Ship?
Fed Cut Not the End of Story
on Aug. 20, 2007 • Comment!
Supply and Demand Still Guiding Markets: Equities Not Overpriced
on Aug. 16, 2007 • 1 Comment
- Tootsie Rolls In The Dust
- On St Joe's Swampland: David Einhorn of Greenlight Capital Responds