Jonas Elmerraji is the editor and portfolio manager of the Rhino Stock Report (http://rhinostocks.com), a new investment advisory that made 15% in 2008. Jonas is a contributor to numerous investment publications, including Forbes, TheStreet.com, and Investopedia.
- Description: Newsletter author. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Mutual funds, Options, Stocks - long
The Rhino Stock Report The Rhino Stock Report is a new investment newsletter that looks for stocks offering growth at a reasonable price (GARP). Using our "Rhino Stock" selection criteria, we're one of the few long-only investment services that recorded positive net gains for 2008. In the first half of 2009, subscribers have ...More
already closed positions that averaged +35%. Enter your email address to get a free subscription to the Rhino Stock Report's most profitable investment ideas. Here's what subscribers have to say: "Thanks to your Textron recommendation, I made $1,248 (21%) net after commissions in less than 4 weeks." - Steve L., Charleston, SC "The Rhino Stock Report is by far the best investment newsletter I've ever read. Thanks." - Justin P. "Great stock tips." - G.A. "Read your write up on Textron a week or so ago - bought at $5 and then again at $5.50 - thanks for your analysis - it was right on... Keep up the great work." - Neil C.
Currently, there are no blog details for Jonas Elmerraji.
Currently, there are no book details for Jonas Elmerraji.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Big gaining day for Rhino Stock Report subscribers... up 43% on $JCOM, up 23% on EME, up 13% on $CSC, $SPW http://tinyurl.com/choprg Apr 9, 2009
Latest Comments more »
- Book value is mentioned jus... on AllianceBernstein: Looking Attractive at Curren...
- Actually Steve, AMAT has tw... on Time to Jump on Applied Materials
- No, but there is still over... on Why Becton Dickinson Finally Makes Our Buy List
- Right -- check out my ETF a... on Time to Buy into Berkshire Hathaway?
- Just to clear up something:... on Time to Buy into Berkshire Hathaway?
Latest comments on Jonas's Articles
- Jonas Elmerraji on AllianceBernstein: Looking Attractive at Curren...
- SRvalueinvestor on AllianceBernstein: Looking Attractive at Curren...
- Uncle Pie on AllianceBernstein: Looking Attractive at Curren...
- Jonas Elmerraji on Time to Jump on Applied Materials
- singfast on Time to Jump on Applied Materials