View Jonathan Verenger's Articles BY TICKER:
Virgin America: Dissecting The Credit Suisse Downgrade
- After a 6.6% drop, VA trades significantly below peers' estimated earnings multiples.
- Competition concerns could apply to just about any airline.
- Recent traffic numbers don't suggest any deterioration whatsoever.
- Customer satisfaction and loyalty at VA trumps its peer group.
TravelCenters Of America: Undervalued Play On Stronger U.S. Economy
- Significant M&A Activity in Space.
- Trading at 50% discount to peers.
- Recent store expansion should yield significant earnings benefits by 2016.
- Significant Exposure to Quick Service and Full Service Restaurants.
- Guanwei Recycling: Valuation Looks Very Attractive
- Are Investors Warming Up To Chinese Equities?
- Jiayuan.com: Compelling Long-Term Dividend Growth Stock
- First Marblehead: A Play On Improving Student Loan Market
- YRC Worldwide Has Gotten Ahead Of Itself
- An Update On Rediff.com
- Investors Should Not Ignore India
- The Secular Bull Market Continues
- An Update On Boyd Gaming
- An Update On Nokia
- An Update On YRC Worldwide
- Steer Clear Of The BlackBerry Dog
- Recent Trends In Groupon Are Still Suspect
- This Bull Market Has Legs
- Boyd Gaming Will Continue To Outperform Zynga
- Buy Nokia Hand Over Fist
- Is BlackBerry A Buyout Candidate?
- Baidu Is A Buy, Dude
- Buy YRC Worldwide Based On Improving Fundamentals
- Yes, This Is A Secular Bull Market
- Nokia A Buy On Sum Of Parts Valuation
- Steer Clear Of Qihoo And Its Questionable Management
- Buy Boyd Gaming Hand Over Fist
- Groupon Special: Buy A $6 Stock For $4.20
- Boyd Gaming Looks Very Cheap
- Ignore The Noise, Buy These Beaten Down Stocks
- Stay Away From Coach For Now
- Buy Boyd Gaming Ahead Of Online Gambling Approval In New Jersey
- Sorry Bears, We're In A Secular Bull Market
- BlackBerry Shows No Signs Of A Turnaround