Jonathan Wolfe

View Jonathan Wolfe's Comments BY TICKER:
  • 2 Dogs Of The Dow To Sell [View article]
    I wrote a similar article to this awhile back: http://seekingalpha.co...

I may have jumped the gun a little, but I believe the run for T and VZ is over.
    Aug 2 10:18 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Vector Group: A 12%-15% Return Every Year [View article]
    Wm - thanks, and good luck to you as well. I hope at some point in my life I can manage my personal portfolio of that value.
    Jul 31 08:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Vector Group: A 12%-15% Return Every Year [View article]
    Wm - it will never be more than 10% of my portfolio, but I continue to add VGR when prices dip below 16.50. I'll take my 10% cash and 5% stock every year.
    Jul 31 03:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Pick The Next Stock I Buy - Second Quarter Edition [View article]
    I got some votes via private message, and the winner was $JCI Bought today at $24.80
    Jul 31 01:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Pick The Next Stock I Buy - Second Quarter Edition [View article]
    Thanks retailguy - glad you like this list better this time. We will of course review in three months and see if that is truly the case.
    Jul 25 12:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Pick The Next Stock I Buy - Second Quarter Edition [View article]
    Thanks Skyler. I read your host of articles about Seagate, and I am slightly worried about SSD's. However the numbers do look good for them, so thanks for the vote.
    Jul 25 12:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Pick The Next Stock I Buy - Second Quarter Edition [View article]
    Thanks Tom - read your article on JCI, great information there. I'll record your vote for PRU.
    Jul 24 08:43 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Market Timing For Dividend Growth Investors: Not As Crazy As It Sounds [View article]
    Great article - I proposed a similar notion on my article http://seekingalpha.co...

I always believe in buying the solid companies with the highest yield/lowest pe ratios.
    Jul 17 11:49 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Stop Neglecting Oil Stocks [View article]
    I left MRO out because they have missed earnings somewhat bad over the past year, so I'm not sure what I can believe for future earnings. They also have had value fluctuations that I can't explain well in an article. Is it a good buy? I think so, the whole sector is appealing to me currently.
    Jul 9 03:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sell The Top 'Dogs' And Increase Your Dividend Payouts [View article]
    Its not long til oil goes back up. Good buys currently.
    Jul 7 10:51 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sell The Top 'Dogs' And Increase Your Dividend Payouts [View article]
    Bought BP this morning @39.76. Couldn't stay away from the nearly 5% yield and possible growth.
    Jul 6 11:30 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Stop Neglecting Oil Stocks [View article]
    Bought BP @39.76 this morning.
    Jul 6 11:28 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Stop Neglecting Oil Stocks [View article]
    Tayu - Thanks for the comment. The concern to me with Chevron is that they were proven guilty, and now they are avoiding it, so to speak, though maybe we shouldn't trust courts in 3rd world countries as much. All companies have to deal with them (just like BP is currently), and I just prefer some of these other companies over CVX.
    Jul 5 10:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Brokerage Upgrade And Drought Predictions Boost Fertilizer Stocks [View article]
    Chris - so you don't believe the July 11th report will give another boost?
    Jul 5 10:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Stop Neglecting Oil Stocks [View article]
    (DIG) has jumped from 37 to 42 in the last couple days. I think that is some life.
    Jul 4 05:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment