Jordan Pease

View Jordan Pease's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Gold's Crash, Europe's Woes Signal Global Decline: Companies To Watch [View article]
    As the age of technology matures, societies, governments, countries, economies, and even individuals are becoming less and less stable.

Consider that our species evolved to survive and thrive in small close knit communities. The human brain wants and craves the companionship, security, and myriad other benefits that develop from living in a small community - our brains crave interpersonal relations. Children who sit behind computers and xboxes all day aren't getting that necessary interaction. As they become mentally malnourished adults who sit behind computers and live in large cities, the deficiency progresses. What is the outcome?

We are born with same capacity for thought and the same environmental needs as our ancestors, are we receiving it? Humans acting on global levels - through computers - are being starved of the brain's needs, and are becoming increasingly erratic.

This isn't some soapbox lecture -- it is bone hard science and fact.
    War, chaos, and collapse are coming. Gold and silver are the long plays.
    Apr 22 09:43 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I buy silver because it kills werewolves. I also buy silver coins to rub on my fungal infections. I also buy silver because im an Ag-ressive kinda guy.

Are these lame jokes Ag-gravating you?
    Apr 22 09:09 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Are You A Scared Silver Investor? [View article]
    How could you pass SLV at 22.57? I suddenly find myself bullish.
    Apr 22 07:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: Last Year I Said Sell -- Buy Now? [View article]
    The era of "the rise of the internet" is over... These behemoths are just consuming one another now. Sure there is some room for innovation, but this is a case of risk outweighing potential for reward. Why not look to other innovations such as new drugs, graphene, energy innovations dot dot dot
    Mar 13 09:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Perfect World Needs Strong Release Of Neverwinter To Save Shares [View article]
    Oh well that is true... I invest to make money, not to survive.
    Mar 13 08:52 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    You outta take a look at the fact that Neverwinter's success will determine PWRD share price because of perception, not because of fundamentals.
    Mar 13 08:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I enjoyed your article Chris. I arrived at the same conclusion that Neverwinter needs to do well,in this article http://bit.ly/X8hjeG back in January, perhaps my wording was less succinct. Well done!
    Mar 13 08:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Wo now Omer, don't you dare pull back any from your champion PWRD.
    Mar 13 08:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • AIG: Out Of Rehab And Staying Sober [View article]
    Oh I think you under estimate the mom and pop investor. I don't have the statistics handy but I'd speculate that they make up 95% of investments.
    Mar 4 06:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Dara BioSciences: A Catalyst Primer [View article]
    You rocked it today then with Zogenix - well done!
    Feb 27 09:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • New York & Co.: Buy This Turnaround Story Before Everyone Else Does [View article]
    I read through it some more and it is an interesting article. Meticulously researching under analyzed gems like this are how the big bucks are made. Great job
    Feb 22 11:01 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    You put a lot of effort into this. I wish I had time to read all of it. Was this an assignment?
    Feb 22 09:26 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Companies You Shouldn't Invest In [View article]
    Like I said, ad hominem
    Feb 7 11:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Next Secular Bull Market Is Still A Few Years Away [View article]
    I usually don't say things like this Michael but WOW, you might want to consider keeping the flowery political rhetoric to yourself. You show thought, but less than you think.
    Feb 7 02:01 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Dow 14,000: Are You The Sucker? [View article]
    Thanks for the article, I do dislike the way you regard "insiders" as some sort of hive mind acting in unison. "Insiders" are individuals just like you and I - often they have less experience and knowledge of overall markets.

This is a classic case of trying to time the market. It always sounds logical and it is almost always wrong. Sure the market will correct, but I don't suggest missing out on one hell of a rally while your waiting for it.

Take a look at this idea http://seekingalpha.co...
    Feb 7 01:50 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment