Jordan Pease

View Jordan Pease's Comments BY TICKER:
  • 5 Companies You Shouldn't Invest In [View article]
    I pretty much consider this conversation with you over. I don't like your style, you brag about making money in your stock talks, and you resort to ad hominem arguments in your comments.
    Jan 16, 2013. 06:22 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Companies You Shouldn't Invest In [View article]
    I am a very astute investor, I repeat, what does the value of a company have to do with stock price? The reason that the average investor loses money, in part, is the over glamorization of fundamental analysis and the under appreciation of qualitative analysis.
    Jan 16, 2013. 06:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Companies You Shouldn't Invest In [View article]
    Dead, thanks for the comment. I'd like to correct you on one thing. Titan is in fact a code name, for a new MMORPG that Blizzard has verified is in the works. You can believe what you choose about PWRD fundamentals, however, to think that Titan won't be a competitor of Neverwinters is absurd.
    Jan 16, 2013. 05:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Companies You Shouldn't Invest In [View article]
    Thanks for the comment, you raise some interesting points. You seem rather sure about Titan's release date relative to Neverwinters. I however am not sure, since the release dates for either game haven't been announced. Will Neverwinter eventually compete against Titan, of course it will.

You stated PWRD is trading at a valuation of 581M, slightly below your PWRD valuation of 729M, then asked me if I think the company is a buy. I fail to see the connection. What do valuations have to do with stock price? I suspect PWRD share price will notch up when Neverwinter is released, and gradually fizzle, along with the game.
    Jan 16, 2013. 05:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Companies You Shouldn't Invest In [View article]
    "For almost two centuries, Spain has hosted an enormously popular Christmas lottery. Based on payout, it is the biggest lottery in the world and nearly all Spaniards play. In the mid 1970s, a Spanish man sought a ticket with the last two digits ending in 48. He found the ticket, bought it, and then won the lottery. When asked why he was so intent on finding that number, he replied, "I dreamed of the number seven for seven straight nights. And 7 times 7 is 48."

- Michael Mauboussin, 'How to think about Outcomes - Past, Present, Future'
    Jan 16, 2013. 12:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Companies You Shouldn't Invest In [View article]
    Any mmorpg released in 2013 is going to face tough competition. Swordsman may be profitable, but it will be competing against releases like Titan, from Blizzard. The risk to reward ratio doesn't seem to favor an investment in PWRD.
    Jan 16, 2013. 11:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Companies You Shouldn't Invest In [View article]
    At $18 dollars, shares of Brookdale were 35% cheaper.
    Jan 16, 2013. 09:35 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Dynavax's Heplisav: Vaccinated Against Failure? [View article]
    Sounds like a well thought out position...
    Jan 11, 2013. 07:02 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Dynavax's Heplisav: Vaccinated Against Failure? [View article]
    Hi Cassandra, systemic reactions were 32% for Heplisav and 37% for Engerix B, local reactions were 43% for Heplisav and 41% for Engerix B. So they were comparable in terms of safety.

Engerix-B approved 24 years ago I think.
    Jan 10, 2013. 05:43 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Dynavax's Heplisav: Vaccinated Against Failure? [View article]
    Thanks for posting the letter Theodore. The CV was innacurrate!? That is hilarious. These people think the average citizen is an idiot. I couldn't agree with you more that his response after the vote on efficacy "poisoned the well." If only him, and one person he influenced had voted differently, the vote would have been 6 against 7 in favor.

Fortunately he is unable to further influence the FDA's decision.
    Jan 9, 2013. 10:11 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Dynavax's Heplisav: Vaccinated Against Failure? [View article]
    Phemale, you did well today and I anticipate good things heading into February. Good luck on your investment.
    Jan 9, 2013. 10:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Dynavax's Heplisav: Vaccinated Against Failure? [View article]
    mofisher, I couldn't agree with you more. Thanks for the comment.

If you would like to contact Dr. Daum to ask a question, his email address is rdaum@peds.bsd.uchicag...
    Jan 9, 2013. 09:48 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Dynavax's Heplisav: Vaccinated Against Failure? [View article]
    I'd like to make one correction. The portion of my article which is italicized and states that Dynavax's Heplisav is a competitor of GlaxoSmithKline's Engerix-B, and also states information relating to Dr. Robert Daum, are not part of the transcript.

I'd also like to credit Theodore Cohen with discovering that Dr. Daum had in fact received payment from GlaxoSmithKline.

I'm sorry for any confusion resulting from this.
    Jan 9, 2013. 08:29 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Celsion's Phase III Blockbuster Data Revealed And It's Been Right Underneath Your Nose [View article]
    James, charts + catalyst centric biotechs = Witch doctory

Technical analyses are lagging indicators and especially ineffective when playing biotech events.
    Jan 9, 2013. 01:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Keith the beauty of ThermoDox is its ability to extend the immediate area affected by RFA. ThermoDox increases the effective "kill zone." The most frequent area where carcinomas develop after RFA without ThermoDox is in the margins of the lesion resulting from RFA. Bigger margin = less recurrence
    Jan 8, 2013. 11:25 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment