Jordan Pease

View Jordan Pease's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Why Apple Is Becoming Irrelevant [View article]
    The author didn't even consider "Undlets," tablets that serve the dual purpose of being underwear. Part underwear part iphone, larger customers would have necessarily larger screens!
    Apr 30 08:06 AM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Apple Is Becoming Irrelevant [View article]
    Could you please cite the data which suggests customers want bigger devices?
    Apr 30 08:01 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Analysis Of Vical's Allovectin-7: Best Results Ever In A Melanoma Phase 3 Trial [View article]
    This is an example why zealous defense of a belief is almost always bad. Being emotionally attached to an investment or idea prevents you from being able to adjust your hypothesis to fit new facts. Unfortunately, as in religion, politics, investing, and philosophy, we almost always adjust the facts to fit our hypothesis.
    Aug 12 11:44 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gold's Crash, Europe's Woes Signal Global Decline: Companies To Watch [View article]
    As the age of technology matures, societies, governments, countries, economies, and even individuals are becoming less and less stable.

Consider that our species evolved to survive and thrive in small close knit communities. The human brain wants and craves the companionship, security, and myriad other benefits that develop from living in a small community - our brains crave interpersonal relations. Children who sit behind computers and xboxes all day aren't getting that necessary interaction. As they become mentally malnourished adults who sit behind computers and live in large cities, the deficiency progresses. What is the outcome?

We are born with same capacity for thought and the same environmental needs as our ancestors, are we receiving it? Humans acting on global levels - through computers - are being starved of the brain's needs, and are becoming increasingly erratic.

This isn't some soapbox lecture -- it is bone hard science and fact.
    War, chaos, and collapse are coming. Gold and silver are the long plays.
    Apr 22 09:43 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I buy silver because it kills werewolves. I also buy silver coins to rub on my fungal infections. I also buy silver because im an Ag-ressive kinda guy.

Are these lame jokes Ag-gravating you?
    Apr 22 09:09 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Next Secular Bull Market Is Still A Few Years Away [View article]
    I usually don't say things like this Michael but WOW, you might want to consider keeping the flowery political rhetoric to yourself. You show thought, but less than you think.
    Feb 7 02:01 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • James Altucher: Why The Stock Market Is A Sucker's Game Right Now (And What Stocks I Own) [View article]
    Hi James great article! I'm picking up some PTRC on your recommendation alone. You might say do your homework, but I am assuming you have done yours - I think you might be better at homework.

Would you consider writing an article dedicated to educating investors as to why the stock market is a suckers game for the individual investor ie highlighting the ways in which the individual investor gets ripped off.
    Apr 30 12:53 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Apple Is Becoming Irrelevant [View article]
    A better title would have been "Why Apple is becoming irrelevant authors are becoming irrelevant."
    Apr 30 08:03 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Dara BioSciences: A Catalyst Primer [View article]
    Hi Jason, no problem. I enjoyed your article and it was full of great information.

Slimjim, have you tried Kmart? I hear they sell specialty oncology products. Buy a t.v. get an oncology drug free.
    Feb 5 05:33 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Dynavax's Heplisav: Vaccinated Against Failure? [View article]
    Thanks for posting the letter Theodore. The CV was innacurrate!? That is hilarious. These people think the average citizen is an idiot. I couldn't agree with you more that his response after the vote on efficacy "poisoned the well." If only him, and one person he influenced had voted differently, the vote would have been 6 against 7 in favor.

Fortunately he is unable to further influence the FDA's decision.
    Jan 9 10:11 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Reasons Why I Am Shorting The Market [View article]
    I wish there were a way I could thumbs down TAS.
    Apr 28 12:01 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • New York & Co.: Buy This Turnaround Story Before Everyone Else Does [View article]
    I read through it some more and it is an interesting article. Meticulously researching under analyzed gems like this are how the big bucks are made. Great job
    Feb 22 11:01 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    You put a lot of effort into this. I wish I had time to read all of it. Was this an assignment?
    Feb 22 09:26 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Dynavax's Heplisav: Vaccinated Against Failure? [View article]
    mofisher, I couldn't agree with you more. Thanks for the comment.

If you would like to contact Dr. Daum to ask a question, his email address is rdaum@peds.bsd.uchicag...
    Jan 9 09:48 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Celsion's Phase III Blockbuster Data Revealed And It's Been Right Underneath Your Nose [View article]
    Logical Thought, why does the mind of the short trader always lash out? What is it that drives a man to short Celsion that also drives a man to be arrogant, vindictive, and condescending?

Your style of post is common among shorts. Rewording my question, why are shorts usually also mean? Do they spend so much time rejoicing seeing failure that it fundamentally changes who they are?
    Jan 8 06:01 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment