This user currently has no profile.
Joseph W. Harned is a retired vieux schnock. Formerly he was COO and CFO, Executive Vice President and Member of the Board of the Atlantic Council of the United States in Washington, DC; and U.S. Representative of the Atlantic Institute for International Affairs in Paris, France. He first began investing in U.S. and foreign markets over 60 years ago, and has written professionally on economic development and international security affairs. On the lighter side, he is co-author of GAMBIT with Antoinette Falquier, a novel of international intrigue, nuclear highjinks and improbable espionage.
- Description: Retiree. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Commodities, ETFs, Foreign stocks, Gold, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Latest Comments more »
- I really like the prompt ex... on Medical Properties Trust with 8M share secondary
- I concur that now is the ti... on ModernGraham Valuation Of JPMorgan
- too little too late on Remark your calendars as budget/debt deal set
- Bill: Concur with your thes... on The Coming Rebound In Commodities, Coal, And Co...
- Itinerant, I concur, though... on Sandstorm Should Over-Achieve In 2013
Latest comments on Joseph Harned's Articles