Joseph W. Harned is a retired vieux schnock. Formerly he was COO and CFO, Executive Vice President and Member of the Board of the Atlantic Council of the United States in Washington, DC; and U.S. Representative of the Atlantic Institute for International Affairs in Paris, France. He first began investing in U.S. and foreign markets over 60 years ago, and has written professionally on economic development and international security affairs. On the lighter side, he is co-author of GAMBIT with Antoinette Falquier, a novel of international intrigue, nuclear highjinks and improbable espionage.
- Description: Retiree. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Commodities, ETFs, Foreign stocks, Gold, Stocks - long
Currently, there is no company profile for Joseph Harned.
Currently, there are no blog details for Joseph Harned.
Latest Comments more »
- JOE's SOLUTION:VALE buys RI... on Mongolia Weekly Update
- For what it's worth, my sou... on Mongolia Weekly Update
- RE TRQ:Ever since Mogi chan... on Mongolia Weekly Update
- Itinerant, I concur, though... on Sandstorm Should Over-Achieve In 2013
- The most pertinent point ab... on Sandstorm Should Over-Achieve In 2013
Latest comments on Joseph Harned's Articles