This user currently has no profile.
***Disclaimer: Articles I write for Seeking Alpha represent my own personal opinion and should not be taken as professional investment advice. I am not a registered financial adviser. Due diligence and/or consultation with your investment adviser should be undertaken before making any financial decisions, as these decisions are an individual's personal responsibility***
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Gold, Mutual funds, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Dennis,Are sales of Windows... on Microsoft: Cheap And Changing For The Better
- Why is $20 significant? GLW... on Corning: A Textbook Value Play
- Thanks Dennis. on Microsoft: Cheap And Changing For The Better
- I'm thinking mid to high 40's on Microsoft: Cheap And Changing For The Better
- Single serve sodas? Could b... on Green Mountain Coffee Roasters and Coca-Cola an...