View as an RSS Feed
View Joseph Harry's Articles BY TICKER:
I.D. Systems: An Attractive Investment In M2M And Analytics
- I.D. Systems' revenues are heating up.
- Management is focused on increasing recurring revenue streams.
- Valuations are attractive.
- Profitability is on track for 2015.
Microsoft: Fairly Valued And Heading Into A Year Of Big Changes
- Microsoft is shifting its legacy businesses onto the cloud.
- Satya Nadella's vision is perfect for this change.
- The company continues to grow earnings and revenues at a good clip.
- Microsoft is extremely shareholder friendly with a fortress-like balance sheet.
- The company is entering its fiscal year 2015 focused with a new vision.
MetLife: A Value Play
- MetLife currently led by a solid, shareholder-friendly management.
- Company is de-risking and narrowing its focus on profitable businesses and shareholder returns.
- Regulatory uncertainty still surrounds share price.
- Valuations are historically cheap.
General Electric: Yield And Growth At A Good Price
- Record backlog indicates healthy future growth.
- Narrowing focus should attract higher multiple.
- Increasing dividend and potential capital appreciation indicates solid total return prospects.
- Valuations are attractive.
Kraft: I'm Buying This Dip
- Earnings related sell-off provides an opportunity to "buy the dip".
- Shares are reasonably valued.
- A dividend yield approaching 4% makes the company attractive as an income play.
Revisiting Corning: Is There Still Room To Run?
- Shares of Corning have accelerated upward at a rapid pace.
- The run-up is warranted, given the company's financial performance.
- The company exhibits strong financial health.
- The growth story will likely continue, but valuations appear stretched.
- Holding shares appears to be the best course of action.
Disney: Excellent Growth, But At What Price?
- Disney has an incredible ecosystem and moat.
- The company will continue to fire on all cylinders through the summer.
- Shares of Disney look fairly valued going forward if the growth story remains intact, barring an overall market correction.
AT&T: A Steady Source Of Income
- AT&T is fairly valued with an above average dividend.
- The company has strong financial flexibility.
- Growth opportunities exist going forward.
- Shares are good as a defensive position.
State Street Corp: Why I'm Long
- State Street led the stress test results with its strong tier 1 capital ratio.
- The bank's CCAR plan is impressive.
- The company will benefit from rising rates.
- Follow Cisco Into The Fog
- Microsoft: Cheap And Changing For The Better
- Western Union: A Value Play With A Few Risks
- Collectors Universe: Will Dividend Problems Drop Shares?
- CSX: The Good, The Bad, And The Cheap Valuations
- Wal-Mart: Creating A 'Seamless' Retail Ecosystem
- Numerex: An Internet Of Things Play
- AT&T: More Growth Drivers Ahead?
- Altria: A Great Dividend At A Good Price
- Cisco: 3 Positives In A Sea Of Bad Sentiment
- Eastman Chemical: A Global Recovery Growth Play With 40% Upside
- Microsoft: Unappreciated, But Still Growing Shareholder Value
- Xerox: Emerging As A Leading Services Company
- Citigroup: The Best 'Bang For Your Buck' Bank?
- BP: Discounted With Improving Prospects
- AT&T: A Good Company At A Good Price
- Corning: A Textbook Value Play
- IBM: Unloved And Undervalued
- Cisco: Leading Into The Future, But Trading At Bargain Levels
- It's Probable That Alan Mulally Isn't Leaving Ford Soon
- Microsoft: Looking Forward To A Future With China
- Has Zillow Found A New Outlet For Growth?
- Overseas Cash Hoards: Look But Don't Touch