View as an RSS Feed
View Joseph L. Shaefer's Articles BY TICKER:
- The Magnificent 7 Euro-Based Stocks Buffett Should Buy
- Buy These Europe 'Based' Companies Before Buffett Does
- Would You Rather Be Right - Or Rich?
Holding On In A Turkey Of A Market
Nov. 23, 2011 • 40 Comments
- Can A $2 Billion American Rare Earth Giant Really Pay An 8% Dividend?
- Europe And The U.S.: Too Big To Fail, Too Big To Bail?
- Today's U.S. Market Isn't Japan All Over Again. Prepare For The Next Leg Up
- What Happens In Greece Matters (But Not That Much...). So Here's How To Protect Yourself
- Why Jim Chanos's Short Call On APEI Makes Me Want To Go Long
- Welcome To The Drunken Chicken Market
- Dialing for Dollars? Telefonica Answers The Call
- Buying Silver At 75 Cents On The Dollar
- More Market Pain Before Huge Market Gains
- Collective Wisdom Watch: 'This Isn't A Bear Market - It's How Things Will Be From Now On'
- 5 Rock-Solid International Behemoths To Buy (And Possibly 'Sell') Right Now
- Game Change In The Middle East? Here's A Great Way To Profit
- Government Economic Reporting: Believe at Your Peril and Invest Accordingly
- Is Wall Street Trying to Force Us Out of the Markets? Here's How to Protect Yourself
- 2008 All Over or Just the Dog Days of Summer?
- Think the U.S. Will Default or Be Downgraded? Consider This Controlled Silver 'Option'
- Market Profile: Schizophrenic or Merely Manic-Depressive (And What's an Investor to Do?)
- Liquid Assets: Using Water to Add Life to Your Portfolio (Part II)
- Liquid Assets: Using Water to Add Life to Your Portfolio (Part I)
- The Myth of the Summer Rally
- Whither the Dollar? Withering or Flourishing?
- Just How Sick Is This Market?
- Playing Geopolitics, Panic and European Shale Gas
- 3 Stocks on Which to Build Your Energy Portfolio
- Rubicon Minerals: A 'Junior' Gold Mining Company Ready to Step Up
- Corning Glass: The Modern Levi Strauss of Biotech
- Buy & Hold or Momentum? Why Neither Is Better
- Canada: First World Market With Frontier Area Profits