Joseph L. Shaefer
View as an RSS Feed
View Joseph L. Shaefer's Articles BY TICKER:
- Liquid Assets: Using Water to Add Life to Your Portfolio (Part II)
- Liquid Assets: Using Water to Add Life to Your Portfolio (Part I)
- The Myth of the Summer Rally
- Whither the Dollar? Withering or Flourishing?
- Just How Sick Is This Market?
- Playing Geopolitics, Panic and European Shale Gas
- 3 Stocks on Which to Build Your Energy Portfolio
- Rubicon Minerals: A 'Junior' Gold Mining Company Ready to Step Up
- Corning Glass: The Modern Levi Strauss of Biotech
- Buy & Hold or Momentum? Why Neither Is Better
- Canada: First World Market With Frontier Area Profits
- BIG-Time Recycling: One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure
- It's Not Too Late to Buy REEs
- Imperial Oil: King of the Wild Frontier
- Treading Lightly: Hedging the Market With 2 ETFs
- Japan, Inc. on Sale - At Double-Discounts
- Japan Will Turn to These 3 Coal Companies
- The Great China Jugger-Not
- The One Sector You Must Own for the Next 10 Years (Part II)
- The One Sector You Must Own for the Next 10 Years
- 2011 Will Not Look Like 2010: How to Invest for Current Realities
- Greenland: Final Frontier for Rare Earth Elements, Uranium, And Much More
What Is the 'Consumer Confidence Index' and Why Should You Care?
on Feb. 15, 2011 • 9 Comments
Has De-Leveraging Become Re-Leveraging?
on Feb. 8, 2011 • 10 Comments
- 10 Investing Risks and How to Mitigate Them (2011 Edition)
- Can Egypt Take the World's Markets Down?
Will a Budget Freeze Power Markets Higher?
on Jan. 25, 2011 • 16 Comments
- Beyond BRICs: The New ABCs of Global Investing
- Mosaic Is Now in Play
Timeless Investment Classics, Part X: The Money Game by Adam Smith
on Dec. 29, 2010 • 8 Comments
- If Citi's 2011 Prediction Is Correct Are We Collectively Whistling Past the Graveyard?
- Investing in High Food Prices