Joseph L. Shaefer
View as an RSS Feed
View Joseph L. Shaefer's Articles BY TICKER:
- If Citi's 2011 Prediction Is Correct Are We Collectively Whistling Past the Graveyard?
- Investing in High Food Prices
- Employment Up! In Mining and Energy, Anyway...
- After Gold and Silver, How About White Cake for Dessert? Part 2
- After Gold and Silver, How About Yellowcake for Dessert? Part 1
Timeless Investment Classics, Part IX: Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits by Philip Fisher
on Nov. 30, 2010 • 2 Comments
- Time to (Finally) Consider Nuclear Energy
- 2011: The Year of Living Dangerously?
- Munis: Poised on a Knife's Edge
Hope, Change, Death and Taxes
on Nov. 10, 2010 • 21 Comments
Debunking the China Myth
on Nov. 8, 2010 • 70 Comments
- Vestas: Is an Ill or Mighty Wind Set to Blow?
Timeless Investment Classics, Part VIII: The Art of Contrary Thinking by Humphrey Bancroft Neill
on Oct. 29, 2010 • 16 Comments
U.S. Economy Watch: What's Signal? What's Noise?
on Oct. 22, 2010 • 12 Comments
- Who Got Stimulus Dollars? What Jobs Were Created?
- Penn Virginia Resources: When Bad News Is Good News
Timeless Investment Classics, Part VII: The Intelligent Investor, by Benjamin Graham
on Sep. 30, 2010 • 21 Comments
- Solar and Wind Power in Germany: A Model for the U.S.?
- How Wall Street Manipulates the News...And Investors
- The BP Oil Spill: Where Science and Investment Opportunity Intersect, (Part II, Oil Service Firms)
- The BP Oil Spill: Where Science and Investment Opportunity Intersect (Part I)
- Mark Hulbert's Take: What Are the Odds of a September Decline?
'A Modest Proposal' for Government Grading of U.S. Citizens
on Aug. 31, 2010 • 74 Comments
- In This Market, What Would Ben Graham Do?
Timeless Investment Classics, Part VI: Security Analysis by Graham & Dodd
on Aug. 26, 2010 • 5 Comments
- Wind Energy: Freedom From Fossil Fuels or Tempest in a Teapot? Part II
- Wind Energy: Freedom From Fossil Fuels or Tempest in a Teapot? Part I
- BP's Gift to Investors: Cheap Energy Stocks
- Sweeten Your Portfolio With Sugar
Timeless Investment Classics, Part V: Reminiscences of a Stock Operator
on Jul. 31, 2010 • 13 Comments
- What's the Best ETF for Hedging Against a Market Decline?
- Why This Summer, The Odds Favor a Declining Market