Joseph L. Shaefer
View as an RSS Feed
View Joseph L. Shaefer's Articles BY TICKER:
- Is It Time for That Summer Rally?
- Just One Safe Haven
- Where Is BP Headed: $70 or $0?
- This Time, Let's Not Follow California's Lead
Timeless Investment Classics (Part III): The Battle for Investment Survival
on May. 28, 2010 • 13 Comments
- America's Economic Outlook: Should We Get Paid to 'Be,' Or Paid to 'Do?'
- This Market Too Shall Pass
- Does Coal Still Reign Supreme?
- Deepwater Horizon: Does It Spell Doom for Offshore Drilling?
- Seeking Alpha, Finding Zen
- U.S. Market: How Low Can It Go?
- 4 Currency ETFs for Hedging a Reversing Dollar
- What's Your Home Worth...In Gold?
- Inverse Treasury ETFs: 'What Everyone Knows' Is Not Worth Knowing
- Goldman Sachs: Any Settlement Will Likely Be Decimal Dust to Them
- PFL: 7% Dividend That Could Move UP With Inflation
Timeless Investment Classics (Part II): Understanding the Hopes, Fears, Greed of Crowds
on Apr. 23, 2010 • 4 Comments
- How Investors Can Profit From Farm Subsidies
- After 11,000 It's Off to the Races, Right?
March 2010 Employment Report: Who's Hiring? Who's Not?
on Apr. 6, 2010 • 10 Comments
- What Are Today's 'Extraordinary, Popular Delusions?'
- Timeless Investment Classics (Part I): The Best Book Ever Written About Market Psychology
- U.S. National Debt: Is D.C. Now Athens-on-the-Potomac?
- Housing, Jobs, Focus and Recovery - Riding the Latest Storm
- SEC: Well Meaning Gang That Can't Shoot Straight
- Lehman's Demise: Et Tu Citi, Wells Fargo and Other Large Financials?
- Strategy for the Current Market? Time to Cut Back the Limbs and Feed the Roots
- Forget Buy and Hold. Periodic Rebalancing Is the New Discipline (Part II)
- Forget Buy and Hold. Periodic Rebalancing Is the New Discipline
- Surprised by Recent Jobs Numbers? Not if You'd Been Prepared
Index Investing Is No Panacea
on Feb. 22, 2010 • 15 Comments
- Artisanal Brewing: Profiting From Champagne Taste on a Beer Budget