View as an RSS Feed
View Joseph L. Shaefer's Articles BY TICKER:
- The Truth About Fossil Fuels and Renewable Energy (Part II)
- The Truth About Fossil Fuels and Renewable Energy
P/E Ratio Is Price / Earnings, Not Price / Estimates
Aug. 3, 2009 • 5 Comments
- Think Taxes Are on the Rise? Consider These ETFs (Part II)
- Think Taxes Are on the Rise? Consider These Municipal ETFs (Part I)
- Fractured Wall Street Fairy Tales #2: Awful News Is the Same as Good News
- Cashing in on Mandela's Legacy: Time to Buy the South African ETF?
- Fractured Wall Street Fairy Tales #1: Buy and Hold is the Best Strategy
- Market Timing: Either Lead, Follow, or Get Out of the Way
- St. Swithin's Day Massacre: Will It Now Rain on the Market for 40 Days and 40 Nights?
- Profiting from Peaceful Uranium Use
- What REALLY Caused the Mortgage Crisis - And What to Do Now
- Positioning for When Water Runs Out: Part II
- Positioning for When Water Runs Out: Part I
- Companies Aren’t Hiring
- Gold, Oil and Fixed Income? They're All in This CEF (GGN)
- Short These Truckers!
- A Nation of Savers: What Difference Would It Make?
Momentum, Program Trading and Common Sense
Jun. 11, 2009 • 6 Comments
- Don't Count American Manufacturing Out Just Yet
- 7 ETFs to Short Right Now
- U.S. Markets Absorbed Billions in Redemptions and Still Rose - Cause for Rejoicing?
- What's Good for GM Is Good for… China?
Why Buy and Hold Is a Dreadful Mistake
May. 28, 2009 • 15 Comments
- A Butterfly's Wings in China: How Chaos Theory Affects the U.S. Market
- A Non-Chartist Charts the Coming Summer Decline
- Looking to Buy BRIC? The 'ABC's Are Better (Part II)
- The Professionals Turn Bullish: Time to Short the Market?
- Looking to Buy BRIC? The 'ABC's Are Better (Part I)
- Bankers & Brokers Have Learned Nothing From the Current Crisis
- April's Unemployment Report: Lies, Damned Lies, and Statistics
- 17 Million to Be Unemployed in 30 Days?