Joseph L. Shaefer
View as an RSS Feed
View Joseph L. Shaefer's Articles BY TICKER:
- A Nation of Savers: What Difference Would It Make?
Momentum, Program Trading and Common Sense
on Jun. 11, 2009 • 6 Comments
- Don't Count American Manufacturing Out Just Yet
- 7 ETFs to Short Right Now
- U.S. Markets Absorbed Billions in Redemptions and Still Rose - Cause for Rejoicing?
- What's Good for GM Is Good for… China?
Why Buy and Hold Is a Dreadful Mistake
on May. 28, 2009 • 15 Comments
- A Butterfly's Wings in China: How Chaos Theory Affects the U.S. Market
- A Non-Chartist Charts the Coming Summer Decline
- Looking to Buy BRIC? The 'ABC's Are Better (Part II)
- The Professionals Turn Bullish: Time to Short the Market?
- Looking to Buy BRIC? The 'ABC's Are Better (Part I)
- Bankers & Brokers Have Learned Nothing From the Current Crisis
- April's Unemployment Report: Lies, Damned Lies, and Statistics
- 17 Million to Be Unemployed in 30 Days?
- Is This Rally in Its Final Innings?
- How to Protect Yourself from a Falling Dollar
- Looking to Invest in Bonds in Troubled Times? Caveat Emptor!
- Government's Handling of Economic Crisis - Einstein Would Call It Insane
- We've Been Here Before: Goldman Sachs, 1929 & 2009
- Short Term Tactics and Long Term Strategy
- When Bad News Isn't Really Bad News
- Australia & New Zealand Banking Group: Strong Balance Sheet Makes This Bank a Buy
- Don't Jump into the Markets and Be an April Fool
- Too Big to Fail, Or Too Dumb to Survive?
- Can You Hear the Bell Signaling a Bottom?
- King Coal or King Saud?
- Greenspan, Cox: Not Too Big to Flail
- Why Are Investors Returning to the Dollar?
- Program Trading, Dark Pools and Gold
- Can the Market Go to Zero?
- Bailout? Or Start Bailing?