This user currently has no profile.
Joseph Ori is founder and President of Paramount Capital Corporation, a real estate investment, financing and advisory firm that provides strategic advisory services, debt and equity capital financing, capital solutions, brokerage, corporate finance and work outs and restructurings for the commercial real estate industry. The firm has completed more than $2.2 billion in real estate transactions.
- Description: Investment banker – boutique firm.
- Interests: REITs
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Our common share count of 6... on REIT Focus: Cedar Realty Trust, Inc.
- All REITs have been under p... on REIT Focus: Home Properties, Inc.
- I would agree and the manag... on REIT Focus: Home Properties, Inc.
- The Q3 earnings and cash fl... on REIT Focus: Mack-Cali Realty Corporation
- Yes, they are buying apartm... on REIT Focus: Mack-Cali Realty Corporation