View Joseph Poma's Articles BY TICKER:
A Holiday Winner In Dick's Sporting Goods
- Google search analytics suggest DKS may show strong holiday sales.
- Leveraged Buyout chatter supports a bullish thesis.
- With about 5% of the stock shorted, intensified rumors could further support the bullish case.
Boom And Bust: Mid-Level Luxury Retailing Trends
- Mid-level Luxury retailers under performed the broader market in 2014.
- KORS showing considerable search interest growth over the last 4 years.
- COH is losing market share and its fashion appeal.
- 2014 Social Media Frenzy
- Ambarella: Continued Momentum For 2014
- Like, No... Love Facebook
- Search Analytics: Buy This Company Before Earnings
- Search And Site Analytics: Pulling Out Of LinkedIn
- Search Analytics: Michael Kors A Holiday Winner
- Monster Beverage Considerably Undervalued
- iTouch: Apple's Real Weapon
- Earnings Preview: Oracle
- Earnings Preview: Exide Technologies
- Earnings Preview: Lions Gate Entertainment
- Another Coinstar Short Squeeze Coming
- Earnings Preview: DryShips
- Earnings Preview: Urban Outfitters
- Earnings Preview: J.C. Penney
- Earnings Preview: Dillard's
- Earnings Preview: Molycorp Inc.
- Earnings Preview: Kohl's
- Earnings Preview: Nordstrom
- Earnings Preview: Home Depot
- 3 Stocks With Upcoming Price Volatility
- Battle Of The Brands: Ford Versus General Motors
- Market Reality Check: Have Strong Dividend Stocks With Growth Prospects
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Gets Roasted
- A 20% Upside For Visa
- The CEO Effect: Alan Mulally
- Ford Is Fundamentally Cheap - Again
- Quench Your Portfolio's Thirst With Undervalued AmBev
- Avon Products: Income Oriented And Undervalued
- Is A Verizon Dividend Cut Impending?