Remembering Rockefeller's Promise - A New World Order Where International Bankers And Intellectual Elites Rule
- Crude's fall is not about supply demand - it's about exorbitant privilege.
- Understanding why QE and fiscal stimulus are not inflationary.
- The cause and effect of a deflationary spiral.
Anatomy Of A Market Bubble
- Malinvestment best explains the US economic policy over the last 35 years - a policy that has produced three major market bubbles.
- Misallocation of debt created new money – first into housing, and then into stocks – has produced two market bubbles since the turn of the century.
- $10 trillion in new money has been created since the onset of the recession in 2008 with roughly 65% of it driving stocks and 35% driving the economy.
Why This Is The Most Hated Bull Market Of All Time - Understanding The Folly Of Financial Engineering
- Explaining stock price movement in the post-Glass Steagall financially engineered universe.
- Why it is impossible to engage in long-term investment strategies in this financially engineered universe.
- Why organic economic growth won't happen, as the disparity in incomes between the 1% and the rest are so extreme that recession is inevitable.
- Why short covering has been the driver of stocks in 2014, and the significance of a short covering blow-off top.
How The Fed Has Exported Inflation And What Happens To Risk Assets When The Money Flows Reverse
- Geopolitical risks are increasing that suggest a seminal shift in economic power in the coming weeks.
- The next major battle between the East and the West could take place at the upcoming G20 meeting.
- The IMF ultimatum to the US could escalate the trend to move away from the dollar in international trade and the creation of a parallel SWIFT system.
- The risks are high that the dollar will breach support levels and the likelihood of a new era of high inflation in the US seems certain.
- What such a shift means for investment assets.
The Fed Is Backed Into A Corner With No Way Out
- The primary driver of stocks is the carry trade.
- The positive metrics of the carry trade are shifting.
- The Fed's decision to end QE is primarily to defend the dollar against the yen and protect the positive metrics of the carry trade.
- Even if the Fed can defend the dollar the undesired consequence of the current shift in policy will have negative effects on the economy.
The Fed's Reverse Repo Actions In 2014 Means QE Effectively Ended In December But They Forgot To Tell Us
- The Fed is boxed in and nowhere to turn.
- NY Fed has done a total of $4.029 trillion in reverse repos in 2014.
- NY Fed only did a total of $14.17 billion from January 1 to August 14, 2013.
- The reverse repos are 1, 3 and 4 day terms and the daily average liquidity withdraw is in excess of the Fed's assets purchases under QE effectively sterilizing all QE.
- The big question - why are they doing it and what does it mean?
Things You Probably Don't Understand About Russia's Agenda And Why You Need To Understand Them
- Explaining in logical terms why Russia has moved to occupy Crimea - think, the US dollar.
- Understanding the China/Russia-led contingent to usher in a new system of global trade.
- Understanding China and Russia's role in the multi-year battle to get the US on board with their plan.
- Explaining why the US will ultimately lose this battle, as China and Russia have all the bargaining chips in this game.
- Explaining what happens to risk assets if the US loses the battle.
- Using The 90/10 Strategy For Protecting And Increasing Portfolio Value In A Bear Market
- The Least Understood Dynamic In Today's Economy And What It Means For Investment Assets
- Why A Gold Play Finally Makes Sense
Oxfam Report Suggests The NWO Is Almost Upon Us
Jan. 28, 2014 • 81 Comments
- Why We Are Not OK And Not On A Sustainable Trajectory
- A Look At Corporate Earnings Growth, Liquidity Traps And The Law Of Diminishing Returns
- Yes Mrs. Yellen, QE Is Creating An Asset Bubble
- Obama And Lew Say This Is Serious - Are They Just Grandstanding Or Is This Time Different?
- Is The Bernanke Bull Market Ending Along With The Chairman's Departure?
- Short-Term/Long-Term Forecast Of Stocks, Bonds And Gold
- The Economy Is Improving - Isn't It?
- UVXY Inflows Reveal A Strange Paradox That Could Be Preventing A Market Correction
- Why Stocks Continue To Levitate In The Face Of Eroding Economic Metrics: Ask Elizabeth Warren
- Understanding The Schizophrenic Fed's Risk-On/Risk-Off Messages
- Stocks And Bonds Spike On The 'Bad Is Good' GDP Revision - Don't Expect The Rally To Hold
- Trying To Connect The Dots On The Fed's Exit Strategy Timing
- This Week's FOMC Meeting Could Signal The End Of The Policy Driven Bull Market
- Maybe Thursday's Stock Market Ramp Has To Do With Bonds, Not Stocks
- The Paradigm Shift Has Begun - This Isn't Going To Be Pretty
- The Ballad Of Big Ben
- A Bear's Best Effort At Making A Case For The Bulls
- The Bernanke Agenda - It Isn't What You Think It Is
- Why I Remain Bearish Despite The Cyclical Bull Rally
- What Happens When Liquidity Disappears?
- A Call On A Market Top And Why Gold Is Imploding