This user currently has no profile.
Joseph Trevisani has 20 years of experience in Forex trading and management and is the Chief Market Strategist at WorldWideMarkets. Mr. Trevisani worked as an interbank currency trader, trading desk manager and proprietary trader for 12 years at Credit Suisse in New York and Singapore and at The Bank of Bermuda in Hamilton, Bermuda. Mr. Trevisani appears often on CNBC and Fox Business News in New York as a currency analyst and is frequently quoted in the Wall Street Journal, Reuters, Bloomberg, Dow Jones Newswires, the Associated Press, the Chicago Tribune and Futures Magazine. He has written economic and currency analysis for Forbes.com, SFO, Active Trader, FX Street, and the Aim Bulletin and contributes his Market ...More Directions column to the financial media. Mr. Trevisani has a Bachelor Degree and Masters in International Politics and Finance from Columbia University in New York City.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Commodities, Forex, Gold
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
The Yellen Bubble Or What Keeps The Euro Aloft http://seekingalpha.com/a/16cgl Jan 29, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- The ECB has managed to tamp... on The Yellen Bubble Or What Keeps The Euro Aloft
- <img class="authors... on The Dollar Coin: Two Sides of the Reserve Dollar
- Any government has an inter... on China's Improbable Economic Growth Figures
- Oil is the basic industrial... on Oil Shocks, and What They Hold for the US Economy
- In July 2007 the average pr... on The Dollar Holiday Blues
Latest comments on Joseph's Articles