This user currently has no profile.
I am an independent trader of options and stocks with about eight years of experience. I am an analyst in the banking space.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- heth247, because SALE has z... on RetailMeNot Looks Like A Speculative Long Here
- Thanks so much SevenSeas fo... on Jarden Looks Like It Has Legs To Move Higher Bu...
- Thanks guys on A Contrarian View On Panera
- Thanks Bret, glad you enjoy... on A Contrarian View On Panera
- Thanks Whitney, we are sayi... on Lumber Liquidators Loses 11 Cents For Each Doll...
Latest comments on Josh Arnold's Articles
Latest Articles on Services
RetailMeNot Looks Like A Speculative Long Here Yesterday, 1:59 PM
Famous Dave's Looks Like It Will Go Lower After Crashing Yesterday, 1:27 AM
Papa John's Still Looks Pricey After The Pullback Yesterday, 12:54 AM
At Its Lows, Potbelly Is Still Too Expensive Mon, Aug. 24
Latest Articles on Consumer Goods
Etsy's Favorable User Trends Bode Well For The Stock Yesterday, 7:53 AM
Bankruptcy Watch: LeapFrog Tue, Aug. 25
Post Holdings Looks Pricey At Its Highs Tue, Aug. 25
Church & Dwight Is In A Bubble Sun, Aug. 23
Latest Articles on Industrial Goods