This user currently has no profile.
I am an independent trader of options and stocks with about six years of experience. I am a recent MBA graduate and I work in the banking sector. I am also studying to sit for the CPA license exam in 2014.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it... on Krispy Kreme Getting Fried Again On Weak Earnings
- waldipup, it can be redeeme... on A Safe 8.1% Yield From This Utility
- Thanks Edi,I appreciate you... on SeaWorld's Revenue Outlook Is Bright
- Steve, preferreds move more... on A 7.7% Current Yield For Your Retirement Portfolio
- Thanks for sharing and for ... on The Gold/Silver Trade Is Trying To Tell You Som...
Latest comments on Josh Arnold's Articles
Latest Articles on Financial
Bank Of America: A World Without Countrywide Yesterday, 7:14 AM
Bank Of America: Buy Before Everyone Else Does Thu, Sep. 11
Bank Of America: $2.76 In EPS Means Sell? Thu, Sep. 4
Bank Of America: Now Stronger Than Ever Wed, Sep. 3
A 7.7% Current Yield For Your Retirement Portfolio Thu, Aug. 28