This user currently has no profile.
I am an independent trader of options and stocks with about eight years of experience. I am an analyst in the banking space.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks B&B for stopping... on SunTrust Still A Great Dividend Growth Stock Bu...
- Thanks for stopping by Geor... on American Express Not Dead Yet, Looks Very Cheap...
- sphereless, yep not much ha... on Monthly Dividends And 8% Yield? Yes, Please
- JB, the abnormal part of th... on JPMorgan With 30% Upside After Ludicrous Sell-Off
- Thanks Johnny and best of l... on Am I Crazy Enough To Short Volatility Here?
Latest comments on Josh Arnold's Articles
- alexscagileri on International Paper: To MLP Or Not To MLP?
- MindsEye on Discover Financial Represents A Significant Val...
- DHL-2 on Vector Group's 7.6% Yield Isn't What It Seems
- shaz568 on Dividend Champion Altria's Valuation Is Unsusta...
- ahouseoforange on PNC Financial Worth A Look For The Yield But It...
Latest Articles on ETF Long & Short Ideas
Investors Are Scared - Getting Long Volatility Again Wed, Jan. 14
Closing Out My Long Volatility Position And What's Next Dec. 16, 2014
Doing The Unthinkable: Going Long Volatility Dec. 4, 2014
Retail Is On Sale For Black Friday Nov. 29, 2014
Latest Articles on Conglomerates
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »