This user currently has no profile.
I am an independent trader of options and stocks with about eight years of experience. I am an analyst in the banking space.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Somebody lost some money on... on Gordmans Stores Is Still Structurally Unprofita...
- Surely you won't bemoan me ... on Deere And Company's Bubble Finally Burst
- Thanks! You're spot on with... on Deere And Company's Bubble Finally Burst
- Ron, they have some of the ... on Deere And Company's Bubble Finally Burst
- heth247, because SALE has z... on RetailMeNot Looks Like A Speculative Long Here
Latest comments on Josh Arnold's Articles
Latest Articles on Services
Destination Maternity Is In Deep Value Territory Today, 9:48 AM
Ulta Is Set Up To Fail Today, 8:01 AM
Burlington Stores: A Growth Stock For A Value Price Yesterday, 2:06 AM
Bebe Stores Could Be A Speculative Long Here Fri, Oct. 2
Latest Articles on Industrial Goods
Latest Articles on ETF Long & Short Ideas
I Was Wrong About Shorting Volatility Mon, Sep. 28
Shorting Volatility Has Never Looked This Good Tue, Aug. 25
Time To Short Volatility Again Fri, Aug. 21
Greece Will Be Resolved And VXX Will Tank Once More Fri, Jul. 10