View as an RSS Feed
PRO articles cover stocks that fly under most investors' radar screens.
Books-A-Million Still Struggling... And It's Getting Worse
- Persistent operating losses have sent BAMM shares down to $2.
- Management has done little to nothing to turn things around.
- Confusing merchandising and rapidly deteriorating financials mean BAMM is a sell.
Restoration Hardware Looks Expensive, But Worth A Look Anyway
- Restoration Hardware's business is booming, providing opportunity for growth investors.
- While shares are expensive based upon forward earnings, the growth story is quite compelling.
- I'm recommending enterprising investors take a look at RH based on a bull case of increased operating margins and revenue growth opportunities.
SeaWorld Is Beaten Down And Looking Cheap
- SeaWorld shares have been pummeled this year.
- Expectations are high but achievable.
- Transitory issues such as traffic and the 'Blackfish' documentary have affected the stock disproportionately.
The Tile Shop: Taking A Mea Culpa On This Unmitigated Disaster
- The Tile Shop has continued to disappoint investors.
- Terrible results continue to get worse, eroding shareholder value in the process.
- Weak governance is just icing on the cake as the company's business model is broken.
- My bull case last summer was 100% wrong and we'll discuss why.
Lumber Liquidators' House Of Cards Came Crashing Down
- Lumber Liquidators' earnings expectations were clearly far too high.
- Last night's earnings update sent shares plummeting.
- Are shares a buy after the carnage?
- Trade Street Residential: Secondary Creates More Problems For Shareholders
- Fifth & Pacific Even More Expensive Following Asset Sales
- Red Lion Hotels' Balance Sheet Could Provide Significant Upside
- Full Circle Capital's Inferior Operational Performance Means Dividend Cuts Are Likely
- Agree Realty: Dilution An Issue But Fundamentals Are Strong
- LaSalle Hotel Properties: Robust Growth But Dilution An Issue
- Sunstone Hotel Investors' Common Dilution Means Preferred Shares Are A Buy
- BRE Properties' Long Term Tailwinds, Catalysts Mean Higher Prices
- Aimco's Improving Fundamentals Mean Higher Prices Ahead
- HealthStream: Great Business But Expectations Are Unrealistic
- McGrath RentCorp's Businesses Are Worth More Broken Up
- Mobile Mini: Irrational Exuberance Abounds
- WEX Inc.: Best Of Breed Payment Solutions Provider But At A Premium Price
- Modine Manufacturing: Unreasonable Expectations And Poor Fundamentals
- Universal Electronics: Robust Growth Catalysts Mean All-Time Highs Are Likely
- PharMerica's Structural Tailwinds And Margin Expansion Will Drive The Stock Higher
- Charles & Colvard's Blistering Growth Rate Will Drive The Stock Higher
- Jarden Corp. Offers Tremendous Growth And Diversification For Less
- Del Frisco's Restaurant Group: Too Much Sizzle, Not Enough Profit
- Frisch's Restaurants Offers Current Income And Dividend Upside
- Carrols Restaurant Group: Turnaround In Progress
- Famous Dave's Is Cooking Up Rising Profits
- Morgans Hotel Group: Woeful Operations And Board Circus Mean Sell
- Kirkland's Rising Margins Should Propel The Stock Higher
- Gordman's Stores: Discount Retailer At A Premium Price
- Casey's General Stores: Secular Headwinds And Valuation Mean Sell
- Heritage Crystal Clean Offers Strong Growth Potential And Operating Leverage