View as an RSS Feed
View Josh Arnold's Articles BY TICKER:
AA, AAPL, ABR, ABRW, ADC, ADT, AFSI, AGNC, AIG, AIV, AMZN, AN, ANH, ANN, APP, ARO, ARPI, ARR, ASNA, AXP, AZO, BA, BAC, BAMM, BBBY, BBRG, BBT, BBW, BCS, BDCV, BIG, BK, BKE, BLMN, BP, BRE, BRK.A, BRK.B, BUD, BWLD, BWS, C, CAG, CAKE, CASY, CAT, CATO, CBB, CBRL, CHKE, CHUY, CLF, CMA, CMG, COF, COH, CONN, COST, CPB, CPE, CRI, CRMT, CRUS, CSCO, CSX, CTHR, CTRN, CVX, CWCO, D, DAKT, DAVE, DB, DD, DDS, DE, DFRG, DFS, DIA, DIS, DKS, DPS, DPZ, DRI, DSW, DUK, DXLG, EAT, ETR, EXC, EXPR, F, FB, FCX, FDX, FINL, FITB, FIVE, FOSL, FRAN, FRED, FRFHF, FRS, FULL, GCO, GDP, GE, GFN, GIS, GLAD, GLD, GLDI, GM, GMAN, GME, GNC, GOOG, GPC, GPRO, GPS, GS, HCA, HCBK, HCCI, HD, HOG, HPQ, HRL, HSTM, HSY, IBM, INTC, IP, IRT, IWM, JACK, JAH, JAKK, JNJ, JNY, JOEZ, JPM, JWN, K, KATE, KIRK, KKD, KMB, KMX, KO, KORS, KR, KRFT, KSS, LB, LHO, LL, LOW, M, MCD, MDLZ, MFRM, MGRC, MHGC, MILL, MINI, MITT, MMM, MO, MOD, MRK, MS, MSFT, NDLS, NEE, NFLX, NKE, NLY, NRF, NSC, NUE, NWY, OPAY, ORCL, ORLY, OXLC, PBPB, PCYO, PEP, PETM, PFE, PG, PIR, PMC, PNC, PNRA, POST, PRSS, PTRY, PVH, PZZA, RAS, RBS, RF, RH, RL, RLH, ROST, RRGB, RSG, RSO, RT, SBUX, SBY, SEAS, SHO, SKUL, SLG, SLV, SO, SPY, SSI, STI, SUNS, T, TAP, TAST, TAYC, TCS, TGT, TIF, TJX, TLYS, TRV, TSCO, TSLA, TSN, TSRE, TTS, TXRH, UA, UEIC, ULTA, UNH, UNP, UPS, URBN, USB, USO, USTR, UTX, V, VFC, VGR, VRA, VXX, VZ, WBA, WEX, WFC, WFM, WM, WMT, WTSL, XLE, XLU, XOM, XRT, YUM, ZUMZ
Apple Bulls: You Win
- My steadfast assertions that Apple shares are overvalued have been proven wrong by the market.
- I am conceding defeat on Apple.
- The bulls have taken the win despite what I see as evidence Apple has serious structural issues.
Apple's Dividend At $20 In 5 Years? Not Gonna Happen
- Apple simply doesn't earn enough to buyback nearly $13 billion per year in shares and pay a $20 per share dividend.
- Even if it did earn that much, the 3.7% yield on cost isn't enough to justify waiting five years as you can do better.
- Share-based compensation means aggressive buyback targets are that much harder to reach.
Apple's Desperate Moves Won't Save It From Stale Product Lines
- Apple's lack of catalysts means the share price will likely trend lower throughout 2014.
- iPad upgrade cycles mean lower device turnover than with iPhone.
- Apple TV won't be more than a small incremental increase in revenue if it actually occurs.
- Apple's Sell-Off Is An Opportunity... To Sell
- Apple's Topsy Acquisition: Good Move?
- Apple: How Big Can The Dividend Get?
- Apple Is In Deep Trouble: A Reformed Bull Speaks Out
- Apple: A Deep Dive Into Perhaps The Most Profitable Bond Issue Ever
- Apple: Dividend Growth Investor's Dream?
- Why Apple Is Becoming Irrelevant
- Apple's Repatriation Exposure And Dividend Consequences
- Apple: Armageddon Didn't Materialize
- Apple Is Still King Of The Universe
- Apple's Board Is All Grown Up
- Apple's Earnings Expectations Have No Basis In Reality
- Apple: The Absurdity Of Market Expectations
- Apple Now Priced For 4% Growth
- Apple's Ugly Wednesday - The Aftermath
- 7 Ways To Profit From An Apple Rally