Josh Arnold

View Josh Arnold's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Lumber Liquidators Up 33% On No News; Commence The Bubble Watch [View article]
    Thanks very much blablah!
    Feb 26, 2015. 06:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks and congrats Barinder! I'm in the process now, actually. Should be out shortly.
    Feb 25, 2015. 09:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks rmng, I appreciate it!
    Feb 25, 2015. 09:33 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks so much Kimer!
    Feb 25, 2015. 08:13 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Cisco's Cash Management: Buyback Or Dividend? [View article]
    Interesting find, thanks!
    Feb 21, 2015. 01:08 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sysco: The Dividend Seems To Be In Rough Shape [View article]
    coco, that merger is looking less and less likely so, for now, no.

Josh
    Feb 20, 2015. 04:18 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Monster Has Entered The Stratosphere [View article]
    Brian, a good point and understood but that doesn't mean you should ignore valuations.
    Feb 20, 2015. 04:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Monster Has Entered The Stratosphere [View article]
    Nope, I wouldn't short it because of the momentum attached to it. This thing could keep going up for a very long time before crashing. I'm just saying I wouldn't buy it here.

Josh
    Feb 20, 2015. 04:16 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Mills Yielding 4.9%? It Can Happen [View article]
    Thanks Don, and I'll take that feedback.

Josh
    Feb 20, 2015. 04:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cisco's Cash Management: Buyback Or Dividend? [View article]
    Steve, I don't think that will happen but if it does you'll see all of these tech names that park cash overseas rally very hard. That would make dividends and buybacks much easier and it would mean great things for shareholders.

Josh
    Feb 20, 2015. 04:13 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cisco's Cash Management: Buyback Or Dividend? [View article]
    Thanks Alfonso!
    Feb 20, 2015. 04:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cisco's Cash Management: Buyback Or Dividend? [View article]
    Stock_doc, great points, thanks for sharing.

Josh
    Feb 20, 2015. 04:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How Microsoft Could Raise Its Dividend By 96% [View article]
    Transcripts, no I'm not. What I'm saying is that if MSFT targets a higher payout it can absorb a shock like higher R&D where its payout would be much higher than 75% because FCF would be reduced, as you said. I'm not double counting, I'm building in a margin of safety for unexpected dips in FCF.

Thanks for reading,