Josh Arnold

View Josh Arnold's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Apple's Dividend At $20 In 5 Years? Not Gonna Happen [View article]
    Thanks very much Alcaraz.

Mar 31, 2014. 07:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: How Big Can The Dividend Get? [View article]
    True, which is why Apple borrows against its foreign cash to buyback shares and pay dividends.

Thanks for reading,
    Dec 4, 2013. 04:33 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: How Big Can The Dividend Get? [View article]
    Thanks ddreher, I don't get that fascination either.

Thanks for reading,
    Nov 26, 2013. 07:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: How Big Can The Dividend Get? [View article]
    Thanks for reading

Nov 26, 2013. 07:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: How Big Can The Dividend Get? [View article]
    jjkiam, I pulled that share count from Morningstar but it could be slightly lower by now. I don't think it's off by 4% but it could be slightly off.

Thanks for reading,
    Nov 26, 2013. 07:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: Dividend Growth Investor's Dream? [View article]
    Hi cbm, thanks very much and I'm glad you enjoyed the article. I think 12% is reasonable given Apple's cash hoard and positive cash flow and even more so given the activist investors now involved in Apple. Some of the benefit may accrue from buybacks instead but I think a 10%+ dividend increase yearly is likely for the next few years at least.

Thanks for reading,
    Nov 24, 2013. 08:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple Is In Deep Trouble: A Reformed Bull Speaks Out [View article]
    Thanks very much, Ashraf

Oct 24, 2013. 05:53 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: A Deep Dive Into Perhaps The Most Profitable Bond Issue Ever [View article]
    PGL, at this point I'm out, no positions.

Oct 24, 2013. 05:45 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    desicon, I don't know what the tax consequences of that would be but it seems as though if Apple could get that "free lunch" they would have by now. I believe there are tax issues that may complicate that strategy but I am by no means an expert.

Great question.

May 8, 2013. 07:56 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Joancaro, thanks very much!

May 8, 2013. 07:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    croatkid, thanks very much! It is hard to say when the dividend will be raised but since they did 15% this year, I would say smaller increases are probably on the horizon. Perhaps high single digit percentage increases since the yield is already pretty robust at these levels.

May 8, 2013. 07:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Eric, thanks very much!

May 8, 2013. 07:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    UncleFred, thanks very much for the kind words!

May 8, 2013. 12:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    KISS, thanks very much and I think you are right.

May 8, 2013. 12:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment