View as an RSS Feed
View Josh Burwick's Articles BY TICKER:
Will Lastline Make FireEye Need A Lifeline?
- Since my article highlighting FireEye short, I have been asked at what point does it become a long? After learning about Lastline, the answer is much lower, if at all.
- FireEye has many of the markings of a legacy technology company like Sun Microsystems and Siebel Systems. The new wave of security companies like Lastline and Palo Alto Networks will prevail.
- Do not be tempted into buying FireEye after the dramatic fall, its business model is in need of major repair.
Don't Fiddle While FireEye Burns...
- FireEye's valuation borders on the absurd, 16x 2015 revenue and roughly equal to its TAM in 2017.
- Target having FireEye appliances yet still being hit by a serious APT is very telling. FireEye is a complementary solution.
- Lockups remove scarcity and insiders are selling.
- Everyone Has A Plan Until They Get Punched In The Face
- BroadSoft- Roadmap To A Double From Here
- Shhhh....Broadsoft And Google Alliance Announced
- BroadSoft: The Next Cloud Darling
- Chainsaw Mark Cutting Into Oracle's Marine Core As Workday Looms
- Tailwinds Galore For BroadSoft In 2014: 50% Potential Upside
- Symantec: One Tech Stock That Controls Its Own Destiny On The Way To 30% Upside
- Shorts Crowd In For Samsung S4 Play But Overlook The Forest For The Trees
- Red Hat - So Now What Do You Do?
- Red Hat: Take Advantage Of Investors Being Offsides For 10%+ Move This Week
- Citrix: Textbook Definition Of Great Risk/Reward With Catalysts Ahead
- Bazaarvoice: A Bizarre Tech Value In Today's Ebullient Market
- Read The Fine Print: What Xbox One Really Means For GameStop
- Does EA Stand For Errant Assumptions?
- World Of Worry For Activision
- You Can't Close Pandora's Box Now
- Used Game Virtuous Cycle Game Over, Good Night GameStop
- Gamestop: Negative Catalyst(s) Finally Emerging After Years Of Waiting For 52-Week High Darling
- Tech Name On Sale And About To Break Out
- Aruba Networks: Best BYOD Play That Gets No Attention Except From Short Side
- Why Smart Money Is Aggressively Accumulating Polycom
- Keep It Simple Stupid - Buy This Misunderstood Tech Name For 35% Upside
- Who Is Amazon's Next Victim? Not Who You Think...
- Why Oracle Playbook Points To Acquisition Of Broadsoft
- BroadSoft's Compelling Risk/Reward: Invest Now For Big Growth In 2014 (If It's Not Acquired First)