Josh Burwick

View Josh Burwick's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Don't Fiddle While FireEye Burns... [View article]
    I have not changed my short position in the stock since putting it on.
    Mar 24 09:28 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Fiddle While FireEye Burns... [View article]
    Understood but why did they have them disabled? They were producing a lot of false positives according to folks who were in the loop based on the Business Week article and others.
    Mar 24 09:27 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Fiddle While FireEye Burns... [View article]
    Mar 24 09:25 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Fiddle While FireEye Burns... [View article]
    I published the original article 3/14

The thesis remains the same. Actually with PANW buying Cyvera this am the competitive environment just got a lot tougher.
    Mar 24 08:24 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Fiddle While FireEye Burns... [View article]
    Thanks. PANW buying Cyvera today brings a much more formidable competitive offering now into the hands of a big sales force. Also look at Last Line marketing material on their own website comparing themselves to FEYE- http://bit.ly/1iTYiKq
    Mar 24 08:14 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Everyone Has A Plan Until They Get Punched In The Face [View article]
    Prior selloffs were on quarters like this. Last one was a major buying opportunity. Stock has tremendous support down in the 20s as it approaches 2-3x revenue. Even better for the stock now is Oracle wants to expand in the space and BSFT synergies are huge as they own Acme Packet. Also Google relationship holds promise.
    Nov 5 12:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Everyone Has A Plan Until They Get Punched In The Face [View article]
    Agree. This is just like BEAS before ORCL pounced. Thanks for the thoughts
    Nov 5 10:59 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Everyone Has A Plan Until They Get Punched In The Face [View article]
    At 25, bsft trades at 3x revs, I think downside EXTREMELY limited here. I am adding here.
    Nov 5 10:36 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BroadSoft- Roadmap To A Double From Here [View article]
    CFO from this am at Needham- http://bit.ly/HEhdun
    Nov 5 10:01 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BroadSoft- Roadmap To A Double From Here [View article]
    Again sorry. I missed this one and I am getting pummeled today both financially and emotionally. Apologize for anyone who lost money, feel worse about that than the money I am down. Need to learn from this though. I will be contacting company asap about doing a buyback and how to fix things.
    Nov 5 09:58 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BroadSoft- Roadmap To A Double From Here [View article]
    Thanks. Agree 2014 was/is the catalyst for owning this stock. Google still a big catalyst and not in numbers. Dont be surprised if ORCL makes a play for them soon.
    Nov 5 09:26 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BroadSoft- Roadmap To A Double From Here [View article]
    I have a note that should be out soon on BSFT post mortem. Believe me today is a tough one, I own this in size, so it hurts badly. I am not selling and will wait until it settles before adding. Sorry I missed this qtr read, clearly surprised. I do think it opens the door to ORCL approaching them re acquisition. It is ORCL's MO.
    Nov 5 09:09 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BroadSoft- Roadmap To A Double From Here [View article]
    I first recommended it at $22 on March 8, 2013 (http://seekingalpha.co... ), thats a +50% return. Not bad. Yes it has sold off from $37.50 over the last few weeks to $33 and that hurts. It hasnt sold off 20% at any point since I first recommended it fyi.
    Nov 1 07:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BroadSoft- Roadmap To A Double From Here [View article]
    Misperception especially in this case, or lack of coverage is an opportunity. I think an inline quarter and guide will rally the stock sharply.
    Nov 1 05:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BroadSoft: The Next Cloud Darling [View article]
    thanks. Do you have an opinion on RNG? Seems way overvalued as they are viewed as "SAAS player"
    Oct 21 09:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment