Josh Burwick

View Josh Burwick's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Everyone Has A Plan Until They Get Punched In The Face [View article]
    At 25, bsft trades at 3x revs, I think downside EXTREMELY limited here. I am adding here.
    Nov 5, 2013. 10:36 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BroadSoft- Roadmap To A Double From Here [View article]
    CFO from this am at Needham- http://bit.ly/HEhdun
    Nov 5, 2013. 10:01 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BroadSoft- Roadmap To A Double From Here [View article]
    Again sorry. I missed this one and I am getting pummeled today both financially and emotionally. Apologize for anyone who lost money, feel worse about that than the money I am down. Need to learn from this though. I will be contacting company asap about doing a buyback and how to fix things.
    Nov 5, 2013. 09:58 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BroadSoft- Roadmap To A Double From Here [View article]
    Thanks. Agree 2014 was/is the catalyst for owning this stock. Google still a big catalyst and not in numbers. Dont be surprised if ORCL makes a play for them soon.
    Nov 5, 2013. 09:26 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BroadSoft- Roadmap To A Double From Here [View article]
    I have a note that should be out soon on BSFT post mortem. Believe me today is a tough one, I own this in size, so it hurts badly. I am not selling and will wait until it settles before adding. Sorry I missed this qtr read, clearly surprised. I do think it opens the door to ORCL approaching them re acquisition. It is ORCL's MO.
    Nov 5, 2013. 09:09 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BroadSoft- Roadmap To A Double From Here [View article]
    I first recommended it at $22 on March 8, 2013 (http://seekingalpha.co... ), thats a +50% return. Not bad. Yes it has sold off from $37.50 over the last few weeks to $33 and that hurts. It hasnt sold off 20% at any point since I first recommended it fyi.
    Nov 1, 2013. 07:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BroadSoft- Roadmap To A Double From Here [View article]
    Misperception especially in this case, or lack of coverage is an opportunity. I think an inline quarter and guide will rally the stock sharply.
    Nov 1, 2013. 05:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BroadSoft: The Next Cloud Darling [View article]
    thanks. Do you have an opinion on RNG? Seems way overvalued as they are viewed as "SAAS player"
    Oct 21, 2013. 09:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Shhhh....Broadsoft And Google Alliance Announced [View article]
    Thanks. We are in the process of putting out a really interesting article where I uncovered something quite revealing re: BSFT incentives. Makes me feel good about the next two quarters outside of the core business momentum.
    Oct 21, 2013. 07:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Shhhh....Broadsoft And Google Alliance Announced [View article]
    Thanks
    Oct 21, 2013. 07:32 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Angie's List Underwater And Deteriorating Further [View article]

Must read for anyone using the service or long the stock.
    Sep 20, 2013. 10:47 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Danger Zone: Angie's List [View article]

Must read article for anyone using the service or long the stock
    Sep 20, 2013. 10:46 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Chainsaw Mark Cutting Into Oracle's Marine Core As Workday Looms [View article]
    Take a look at the latest Gartner rating on Amazon Web Services- unprecedented breakaway, in any sector, by AWS from the pack. Stellar review in general for AWS.
    Sep 5, 2013. 09:33 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Agree re:unstructured data. What do you think about orcl's new database product 12c will it create decent growth over the next yr given multi-tenant architecture?
    Aug 28, 2013. 07:25 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    thx. Keith not Kevin Block but your point is very valid.
    Aug 27, 2013. 08:56 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment