View Josh Franklin's Articles BY TICKER:
Fidelity Owns The UC Sector: Could AudioCodes Be Next?
- Looking for Fidelity and large funds to take a major position in AudioCodes.
- AudioCodes: Microsoft Lync revenues growing by 40%.
- AudioCodes: Partnership with BroadSoft is starting to pay off.
Trading Call Update: Still Long Sonus Networks And AudioCodes
- Sonus Networks: Large insider buying and large company buybacks.
- AudioCodes: Strong pipeline. Recently signed numerous deals which could lead to strong 2nd half results.
- Strong trend towards all IP networks - Sonus Networks and AudioCodes will be big beneficiaries of this trend.
MoSys: A Second Source Should Bring Order Flow
- Second Source Agreement should lead to a substantial increase in orders.
- Top Institutional Holders added an impressive 1.3 million shares to their positions last quarter.
- Large short position could fuel a significant rally in shares.
AudioCodes: Positioned To Become Over-The-Top In An Over-The-Top World
- Facebook's purchase of WhatsApp making OTT a necessity for Service Providers.
- Wi-Fi networks by likes of Comcast and Liberty Global are creating great opportunity for AudioCodes and its voice engine specialization.
- Strong fundamentals in core businesses means you're getting Mobility free on a risk reward basis.
You Have To See It Before You See It, Otherwise You Will Not See It
- Mobility: Starting to see traction could lead to AudioCodes becoming a $1 billion company.
- Conference call was loaded with many new business opportunities for AudioCodes.
- Recent sell off unwarranted and AudioCodes looks to have bottomed and will move higher from here.
AudioCodes: Shame On Me! Shame On You?
- Microsoft Lync Voice adoption set to bring solid growth to AudioCodes.
- Mobile Hot Spot 2.0 is call option for AudioCodes.
- AudioCodes: Risk reward valuation creates low risk / high reward entry point.
AudioCodes: A Pullback To Own
- William Blair: Bullish on Unified Communications.
- Mobility Plus BE a key catalyst for late 2014.
- Pullbacks have been buying opportunities.
Trading Call: Long Sonus Networks And AudioCodes
- Sonus Networks' 21.5 million share buyback is bullish indicator.
- AudioCodes' recent spot deal should bring analyst coverage.
- Pullback has led me to go long Sonus Networks and add to my AudioCodes position.
Spot Deal Puts Spotlight On AudioCodes
- Spot deal: AudioCodes' secondary brings the potential for analyst coverage.
- Recent deals with Deutsche Telecom and BroadSoft are not built into 2014 consensus estimates.
- Analysts could put a $12 -$14 price target on AudioCodes based on $4.50 price target on comparable comp Sonus Networks.
- 3 Stocks With Potential To Triple In 2014
- Hotspot 2.0 Puts AudioCodes In Pole Position
- AudioCodes: Google, WhatsUpp?
- Trading Call: AudioCodes Broadens 'One Voice' With Industry Leader BroadSoft
- AudioCodes: Gross Margin Expansion Makes It Takeover-Ready
- 4 Stocks To Double In 2014
- Update - Stocks To Double In 2014
- AudioCodes: Earnings Preview And 2014 Outlook
- 4 Stocks To Double In 2014 Part II
- Yo Dude, 'AudioCodes Got Dell'
- 4 Stocks To Double In 2014
- Institutions See Value In AudioCodes In A Consolidating Sector
- Positive Divergence Is A Buy Signal For MoSys
- Brocade: A Growth Stock In The Making
- MoSys: Rome Wasn't Built In A Day
- AudioCodes: Trick Or Treat?
- AudioCodes: Microsoft Dominating Enterprise Voice With Lync
- AudioCodes Delivers One Voice To BroadSoft
- RF Micro Devices - Ready For Market Dominance
- AudioCodes: We Started From The Bottom Now We're Here
- AudioCodes: Let Institutional Accumulation Begin
- AudioCodes: A Leap Call Option On Cable Companies Entering Wireless
- AudioCodes: How About Those Apples?