Josh Franklin

View Josh Franklin's Comments BY TICKER:
  • 4 Stocks To Double In 2014 [View article]
    $MRNA is my new spec play to double, by yr end.
    Aug 22 09:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Stocks To Double In 2014 [View article]
    JsIRA,

I respect you calling me out, but first get some math skills down.

BRCD hit 10.96 after I recco it at 8 and small change and its now 9.70

AUDC hit 9.10 after I recco it at 6.07 - its not down 23%

RDWR is 17.25

MOSY hit 6 after I recco it at 4.51. its not down 49%

AUTH got taken out post my articles 100%+ return; MSPD taken over post my article 40-50% return; AUDC 1.45 initiation went to 9.

I definitely took it on the chin with the small caps, but most names im still long
    Aug 22 09:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Stocks To Double In 2014 [View article]
    LOL! True that.

AUDC was recco at 6.07 it went to 9 its now 5.50 down 8% not 23% and mosy wasn't given at 5.

RFMD doubled!
    Aug 22 09:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • AuthenTec: A Slit In The iPhone 5 [View article]
    Let's go - follow me on twitter @jfvaluefund

My next double is AUDC
    Aug 22 04:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Stocks To Double In 2014 Part II [View article]
    Finally, one doubled RFMD. Time to sell this puppy.

follow me on twitter josh franklin @jfvaluefund
    Aug 22 04:16 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fidelity Owns The UC Sector: Could AudioCodes Be Next? [View article]

great read
    Aug 22 03:33 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fidelity Owns The UC Sector: Could AudioCodes Be Next? [View article]
    Again,

You need to read the post. Being taken over at 12-14 in 6 months is not a bad thing at all and supports a 100-140% return. I said in an all stock transaction which would lead one to assume BSFT could trade back to its all time highs 70-80 per share. BSFT or MSFT could leverage the mobile side much faster than AUDC. I'm bullish as ever.

How about some of you folks start writing articles on the AUDC and building the sponsorship instead of beating me up. Let's see how that works and how much work it takes.

I'm happy at 12-14 as much as $30 per share esp if its by takeover. I had AUTH and MSPD taken out in the last two years, AUDC will be a takeover story its just about when now.
    Aug 22 02:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fidelity Owns The UC Sector: Could AudioCodes Be Next? [View article]
    After considerable thought I believe BSFT should acquire AUDC outright and I believe it will happen in the next 6-9 months. AUDC is about to have all its products software based - positive and fits bsft model. AUDC makes BSFT have a one stop solution - buying AUDC takes MSFT out of equation to a small degree if bsft acquires them - AUDC has best mobile voice engine and makes BSFT a high barrier to entry mobility enabler. AUDC will give BSFT 100 mill in cash to pay off its debt and AUDC would be immensely accretive.

BSFT stock will finally breakout to 30-40 per share and they can use stock and give audc 12-14 dollars and with upside in all stock purchase.
    Aug 22 12:25 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fidelity Owns The UC Sector: Could AudioCodes Be Next? [View article]
    follow me on twitter: Josh Franklin (@jfvaluefund)

Starting next week i'll be delivering more articles on AUDC
    Aug 22 11:46 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Fidelity Owns The UC Sector: Could AudioCodes Be Next? [View article]
    If everyone bought more shares down here like im starting to do then the buyback would be able to accumulate more shares and once the stock crossed 5.60-5.70 range its would look much better.

I have initiated on AUDC at 1.50 and it went to 9.00. That is a long term gain for me - so my question was did anything happen negative to the business since it fell down from $9 - the answer is no. What did happen was Shabtai sold out to 3 piss ,brokerages that didn't care about his long term holders and probably will not care as the stock is at ridiculous levels. This is all based on supply vs demand. I believe at these levels +/- .40cts the demand will kick in and lead up through $9 per share. The company needs to deliver news and then a good qtr on eps , revs and outlook. I think its going to happen post my presence at opco last week.

They own the best VoIP technology in the business and theyre going to capitalize on it. Mobile is one area of excitement.

FX was so low they couldn't hedge. 3.60 range audc will beat by .02cts easily per qtr.

Business is producing the highest revs from newer products and the sector is just catching on. One buyer away and bingo.
    Aug 22 10:50 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Fidelity Owns The UC Sector: Could AudioCodes Be Next? [View article]
    3.53 dollar to shekel..... 3rd day above 3.50
    Aug 21 04:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fidelity Owns The UC Sector: Could AudioCodes Be Next? [View article]

article link
    Aug 21 03:22 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fidelity Owns The UC Sector: Could AudioCodes Be Next? [View article]

supermobility
    Aug 21 03:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fidelity Owns The UC Sector: Could AudioCodes Be Next? [View article]
    go on twitter and you can find it there its also on here a few posts up.

I'm going to be coming out with more articles as the i believe shares are too cheap until i get 1000 followers on twitter. Its a great story and a cheap stock. The buyback will eventually clean out the small sellers and the shakeout will be here to reverse the shares. anything under $6 is cheap.

If we see mobility news in sept it could be cheap under $7
    Aug 21 03:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fidelity Owns The UC Sector: Could AudioCodes Be Next? [View article]
    Honestly,

Two things: poor secondary - but that was 5-6 months ago so at these valuations its almost over done. Maybe one last test to shake the tree. Secondly, Shabtai is a pain in the ass. Poor communication skills and to be honest again i dont think he listens to IR. That said, He will get this stock going with the new products.

One hint: call toll fraud 46 billion dollar loss to SPs each year and they do not report it because they dont want to look weak.

When this software product comes out stock will go nuts.
    Aug 21 02:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment