Josh Franklin

View Josh Franklin's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Spot Deal Puts Spotlight On AudioCodes [View article]
    Three words: mobile mobile and mobile.

Rumor is audc wants to take its IR/PR much more seriously going forward. I get a gut feeling audc will be a mojo stock in late 14-2015 once mobile gets 500k subs thru liberty, voyage, Telefonica and others....

They always visit investors post earnings.......I believe in May all three analysts could take them to their best institutional clients.

The growth story will start on ceo's commentary on q2 outlook and future of 20 mill govt investment for future products.
    Apr 19 10:15 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • AudioCodes: A Pullback To Own [View article]
    i think they do have subs, not sure if the new subs for the SAAS enterprise mobility plus has kicked off, but once they break out the specific numbers analysts will get more excited.

10-11 stock by June.

look at the 200 day and where it was when shares rallied every time over the last 1.5 yrs. twice the 200 or very close. when the 200 day hits 7 we could rally nicely to double digit territory.
    Apr 18 02:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • AudioCodes: A Pullback To Own [View article]
    Pgman,

No one talked you into it! The stock is digesting it's offering and letting weak hands decide what it wants to do.

I stand by my long term bullish call of a takeover and a much higher price tag in the months to come.

If your not a believer than move on. I believe no one is getting mobile or Lync growth.

Patience
    Apr 16 04:23 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • AudioCodes: A Pullback To Own [View article]
    The analysts are setting the bar low, so audc can meet or beat estimates. At this point, I'm telling you mobile has huge implications if they land Liberty Global and Comcast on just a small % basis. In the meantime, its trades at 1.50 times revs less it's cash with Lync picking up steam.
    Apr 15 06:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • AudioCodes: A Pullback To Own [View article]
    Needham is a joke.
    Apr 14 10:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Stocks To Double In 2014 [View article]
    Great comment with deep due diligence. Pathetic.
    Apr 13 10:05 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • AudioCodes: A Pullback To Own [View article]
    300k shares short or even 500k is relatively small and it tells you AUDC has a lot of value here. I wouldn't want to be short this name into April, May or June. I'm calling for a massive rally in the shares. My timing on price targets has always been too optimistic too early but we did very well in the name. Its not over! This company is a mobile play on the next generation WiFi networks and enterprises that will use them.

I'm telling you, its about to be a monster mobile play.$12 per share if the company ever talks it up.
    Apr 11 10:01 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • AudioCodes: A Pullback To Own [View article]
    The overall market is giving you, the retail customer an opportunity to own a $12-$15 stock at $6.97 per share - with a great risk/reward.

The institutional funds, that do not own or own very little will be buying with two hands in late April thru year end.
    Apr 10 01:33 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Stocks To Double In 2014 [View article]
    I keep a tab on my stocks' performance - CNTF , SEED & ACUR - i'm still bullish on them tripling.

ACUR news should be positive today. I'll nibble on some here.

SEED - the Chinese govt is pro GMO - just a matter of time but it will not triple if that happens it'll hit 12-15 per share.

CNTF is setting up for late summer rally

CNTF hit $3 a double on my initial call of at 1.40 per share.

SEED hit 3.40 per share a 60% winner from my call at 1.85 per share.

ACUR is a dud right now because management stinks. But watch for a new partnership now after today's news and a pop to $3 per share
    Apr 10 11:02 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Pfizer And Publix Will Ramp Up Acura Pharmaceuticals [View article]
    PFE was wasting the technology since they acquire the rights thru its acquisition of King Pharma. _ Great news IMO
    Apr 10 10:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • AudioCodes: A Pullback To Own [View article]
    Remember CEO Shabtai is an engineer by trade and this is where he brings value to the future of Audiocodes with this $29 million dollar Govt backed grant.

Home run!!!

We await the analysts and funds to accumulate the shares and then we await the Mobility Plus Launch.
    Apr 9 07:40 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Stocks To Double In 2014 [View article]
    AUDC will get coverage soon. Everyday is one day closer. Selloff are buying opps.

I added more today
    Apr 7 05:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • AudioCodes: A Pullback To Own [View article]
    Too many positives to keep selling this stock off. Watch for a big burst thru $7
    Apr 7 10:11 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • AudioCodes: A Pullback To Own [View article]
    got - you need to seach Tim Finn/Audiocodes on Twitter..

NIIICE READ! STOCK IS WAY TOO OVERSOLD - IM EXCITED NOW TO KEEP MY BUYING UP