Josh Franklin

View Josh Franklin's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Trading Call Update: Still Long Sonus Networks And AudioCodes [View article]
    AUDC - breaking thru the first resistance level. Like the chances for a big rally in the weeks to come - back to 6.75-7.25 zone.

No one understand the mobility potential here -no one!
    Aug 28 03:32 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Trading Call Update: Still Long Sonus Networks And AudioCodes [View article]
    Exactly! The company needs to step up buy back

Email CEO to step up his game.
    Aug 26 04:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fidelity Owns The UC Sector: Could AudioCodes Be Next? [View article]
    3.57 dollar to shekel

here'e the chart:

eps upside potential

cheap stock
    Aug 25 10:02 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Brocade: New CEO Brings Strong Growth Prospects [View article]
    I called BRCD right. Here's my next pick

Aug 25 08:32 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Lions Gate Set For The Twilight Run [View article]
    I called the Liongate right now check out my latest article and stock call

@jfvaluefund on twitter
    Aug 25 08:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Trading Call Update: Still Long Sonus Networks And AudioCodes [View article]
    Here's my latest on AUDC
    Aug 25 08:29 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Stocks To Double In 2014 [View article]
    Nice!!
    Aug 25 08:03 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Stocks To Double In 2014 [View article]
    jsIRA,

What stock or stocks have you personally written about in the past 8 months?

I had AUTH double by takeover (Apple), MSPD(taken over for 30-40% gain), RFMD(doubled +), AUDC(1.50 - 9.00 -6 times) and I had some losers too long. I respect you calling me out, but I deal in a lot of small caps and sometimes just because the stocks haven't responded doesn't mean the double or triple is lost. Have some patience and respect. To call me a pump and dumper is disrespectful and uncalled for. Cowardly is probably more appropriate. When every stock works you're either very lucky or very connected and i'm neither, so i'll keep trying for a double, triple, quadruple plus some onn my picks.

Any hoot, I want everyone to make money off my stocks and i know some stick around for quick hits and some hold on for the long term potential. We don't control others time horizons. I stand by my calls.

I think MRNA can double - i'm accumulating on any dip as the 50 day is .61 and the 200 day is .78........the recent pop on volume will allow 50 to cross the 200 for sure in the next 25-35 trading days which will attract bees to honey. It's a pure speculative investment but when you see double plus potential its usually involves as much risk esp on micro or small cap names.

AUDC has a $13 million buy back on 230 mill mkt cap or 5% of the o/s shares. I bought them on the 4 million share buyback at 2.75 avg and made a great return. I'm still long term my shares and i still believe that AUDC will see teenager land. I have been very right and very wrong on the pullback of late. Company has delivered on growth and the growth is just starting so i'm super bullish on this one. The CEO needs to get real and get talking straight to investors before the shares explode to 7,8,9,10 or more.

Peace
    Aug 24 11:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Stocks To Double In 2014 [View article]
    $MRNA is my new spec play to double, by yr end.
    Aug 22 09:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Stocks To Double In 2014 [View article]
    JsIRA,

I respect you calling me out, but first get some math skills down.

BRCD hit 10.96 after I recco it at 8 and small change and its now 9.70

AUDC hit 9.10 after I recco it at 6.07 - its not down 23%

RDWR is 17.25

MOSY hit 6 after I recco it at 4.51. its not down 49%

AUTH got taken out post my articles 100%+ return; MSPD taken over post my article 40-50% return; AUDC 1.45 initiation went to 9.

I definitely took it on the chin with the small caps, but most names im still long
    Aug 22 09:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Stocks To Double In 2014 [View article]
    LOL! True that.

AUDC was recco at 6.07 it went to 9 its now 5.50 down 8% not 23% and mosy wasn't given at 5.

RFMD doubled!
    Aug 22 09:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • AuthenTec: A Slit In The iPhone 5 [View article]
    Let's go - follow me on twitter @jfvaluefund

My next double is AUDC
    Aug 22 04:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Stocks To Double In 2014 Part II [View article]
    Finally, one doubled RFMD. Time to sell this puppy.

follow me on twitter josh franklin @jfvaluefund
    Aug 22 04:16 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fidelity Owns The UC Sector: Could AudioCodes Be Next? [View article]

great read
    Aug 22 03:33 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fidelity Owns The UC Sector: Could AudioCodes Be Next? [View article]
    Again,

You need to read the post. Being taken over at 12-14 in 6 months is not a bad thing at all and supports a 100-140% return. I said in an all stock transaction which would lead one to assume BSFT could trade back to its all time highs 70-80 per share. BSFT or MSFT could leverage the mobile side much faster than AUDC. I'm bullish as ever.

How about some of you folks start writing articles on the AUDC and building the sponsorship instead of beating me up. Let's see how that works and how much work it takes.

I'm happy at 12-14 as much as $30 per share esp if its by takeover. I had AUTH and MSPD taken out in the last two years, AUDC will be a takeover story its just about when now.
    Aug 22 02:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment