Josh Ginsburg

View Josh Ginsburg's Comments BY TICKER:
  • How Alzheimer's Blood Tests Could Paradoxically Free The Long-Term Care Market [View article]
    Great article as usual! AMBS is an interesting stock for me as well. What are your thoughts on a potential breakout timeframe for the company? The only real thing that scares me is the large OS count, but the market cap is still extremely tiny so I'm not factoring it in as an issue. Nice to see our NWBO call is moving as we expected as well! Get ready for ASCO in late May.
    Apr 1 11:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • With Interim Data In April, A Huge Catalyst Lies Ahead For Neuralstem [View instapost]
    To speculative? I think this stem cell company has already shown many of their cards in terms of efficacy and this article points that out rather clearly. SA's loss.
    Mar 19 02:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Excellent analysis and glad I took your advice back when you recommended them to me! Definitely looking up for CUR.
    Mar 19 02:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What The Market Is Missing About LabStyle Innovations [View article]
    Awesome, just dropped you a much over due bottle of Don my friend! Have a great weekend.
    Mar 7 01:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What The Market Is Missing About LabStyle Innovations [View article]
    Great case and article Jason! Do you know if the company plans to uplist at all in the near future?
    Mar 7 11:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Northwest Biotherapeutics Is For Real [View instapost]
    I'd say 80% is nothing short of stellar. The 80%-100% tumor reduction results in animals are likely to brighten this company's future as well.
    Feb 24 07:19 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Northwest Biotherapeutics Is For Real [View instapost]
    Thank you longimgn for the kind words. We definitely have a lot of catalysts coming up and a lot of shots on goal. I am very bullish.
    Feb 24 07:18 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 8 Small Cap Stocks With Strong Balance Sheet That May Be Undervalued [View article]
    Thanks for the article Arohan. Do you have any price targets in mind for Gaiam?
    Feb 23 12:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Bold Biotech Calls For 2014 [View article]
    Thanks for this one Jason!
    Feb 18 10:22 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Athersys, Inc. And The Future Of Regenerative Medicine [View article]
    BioStocksElite,

Great article! You never fail to dive in depth into the amazing work going on with Athersys and the future potential which we are now starting to see materialize. An item of interest which I am trying to wrap my head around personally is whether or not Multistem for Stroke will be eligible for BTD if the Phase II results are positive. I have not heard anyone speak of this possibility thus far, but I feel that it should be considered since the current remedies for Stroke are basically nil.

toosmarttofail,

I already told you several months ago to sell ACTC in my article which Seeking Alpha featured as pro. Today the CEO was fired. I don't know why you still choose to be bent over by management. The dilution will continue to be enormous and you have a major reverse split coming up as well. Financing is poor and the data isn't strong enough to make your ludicrous claims. ACTC does NOT have a stroke program so I have no clue why you'd argue such a case. Please stop attacking successful companies which you failed to invest in.
    Jan 22 10:32 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Hooked On Tonix [View instapost]
    Joe quick question,

You state, "Tonix completed a phase 2a double blind, placebo controlled, multi-center trial of 36 fibromyalgia patients takingsublingual cyclobenzaprine or placebo for 8 weeks, and then tested for changes in pain, fatigue, tenderness, anxiety, and depression."

In looking at the 2a study it does not appear that this tested the sublingual version of CBP, but rather the standard oral version. What makes you think this was the sublingual formulation? Hopefully you are right and I am wrong, but I'd just like to figure this out here.

Best,

Josh
    Jan 8 09:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Northwest Biotherapeutics Poses Onyx Like Potential [View article]
    longimgn,

It's a past study that's been apparently forgotten by most.
    Jan 8 01:25 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Northwest Biotherapeutics Poses Onyx Like Potential [View article]
    Thanks a lot for this Peter- This is great scientific data and is exactly the point I was arguing in my last article on NWBO.
    Jan 8 08:32 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • GlassesOff Chairman Responds: Providing Clarity For Those Who Just Don't See It [View article]
    I think it will be a hit. Looking forward!
    Jan 6 02:46 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks for the article Shai. It sounds like there are a lot of exciting things going on at your company and I look forward to seeing the app grow. I was an investor in your last company PBTH and was thrilled with the results. Are there any plans for a GLSO up-listing in the near-term?
    Jan 6 10:59 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment