Joshua Ortner is an investment advisor at Ortner Capital Management. A tactical long/short fixed income advisor to ultra high net worth investors. Josh studied financial management at Kent State University with specializations in active investment management.
- Description: Registered investment advisor. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Ortner Capital Management Born during the Great Financial Crisis, Ortner Capital Management understands what buy and hold is really made of. A tactical long/short fixed income investment advisor to ultra high net worth investors, without 2+20 fees and lock-up periods of capital.
Currently, there are no blog details for Josh Ortner.
Currently, there are no book details for Josh Ortner.
Latest Comments more »
- I see what the author is sa... on Volatility ETFs Could Face A Short Squeeze
- Guys, coming from a family ... on AGCO Corp. Significantly Undervalued At 9.5X Ea...
- Jan 2010, $12, Jan 2011, $1... on Financials To Lead The Fiscal Cliff
- Thank you sir. I agree. Usu... on Financials To Lead The Fiscal Cliff
- Right on Dr. Fred. Every mi... on Reality Check: Analyzing Earnings Season So Far...