This user currently has no profile.
I am a financial analyst asking, are S&P 500 companies maximizing the return of value to shareholders?
- Description: Undergraduate Student. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Low Dividend Payout Ratios In The S&P 500 http://seekingalpha.com/a/1ee6p Jul 29, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- Yea, HP stock could stay at... on Don't Forget About Hewlett-Packard
- Erniez, I agree. The knife ... on Don't Forget About Hewlett-Packard
- HP is definitely a good pri... on Hewlett-Packard Is Seriously Mispriced And Has ...
- Management is in the busine... on Ford: Time To Shrink The Amount Of Outstanding ...
- why do you think that? do y... on Ford: Time To Shrink The Amount Of Outstanding ...
Latest comments on Joshua Bickett's Articles