View as an RSS Feed
The Australian Economy Is On Shaky Ground But You Wouldn't Know Looking At Domestic Stocks
- Recently released Australian statistics paint a gloomy picture of the economy.
- There are several very real threats facing the Australian economy.
- Do Australian equities trade at a level that takes into account these threats.
A Market Correction Is Right Around The Corner. Yes, Really!
- The US economy will pay for years of cheap money and a low exchange rate. This has created an unsustainable asset bubble.
- Economic activity will drop as European and Chinese economies stumble.
- Low volatility and technical indicators point to a market nearing the top.
A Flightless Bird Took Off This Year But Will It Stay Airborne?
Sun, May. 25 • 2 Comments
- Why all the interest in the kiwi?.
- The current drivers and downside risks of the NZD.
- The historically overvalued kiwi sets the stage for a fall below the support of NZDUSD 0.85.
Bargain Hunting For Silvery Opportunities Is A Profitable Idea
- The price of silver is currently undervalued by historical and technical measures.
- Strong support tell us silver can really only go up.
- Fundamental reasons why $22 per ounce is a reasonable target.
April Forex Roundup And What We Can Expect In May
Wed, Apr. 30 • Comment!
- April Forex Roundup.
- Market Characterized by Low Market Volatility.
- The main currency drivers in May.
The Impending Structural Change To The Upward EUR/USD Trend
- Long-term change looming for EUR/USD trend.
- Market currently reacting to words, not action.
- EUR/USD Chart.
The Case For A Much Lower EUR/USD Exchange Rate
Mon, Mar. 31 • 1 Comment
- The Russian military build-up on the Ukrainian border is cause for concern.
- Less EU resistance to monetary easing opens the door to increased euro supply.
- EU vs US. US economy growing faster, but this week's data will confirm.
- How To Profit From Events Unfolding In The Ukraine
- The EUR/GBP Trend Is Worth Your Attention
- The Hottest New Currency In Town May Not Give You The Returns You Expect