This user currently has no profile.
Born in New York City, Joshua Horowitz graduated Magna Cum Laude from Binghamton University's School of Management in 1999. He also studied at the University of Bath in the United Kingdom. Joshua's formal career in finance began as a research analyst at Crossway Partners LP, a long-short value strategy hedge fund where he honed his skills in bottom-up value investing. He has since held positions at Berggruen Holdings, The Sapinda Group & Inverlochy Capital.
- Description: Full-time Investor.
- Interests: Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- DOJ did not make up the evi... on Is Liberator Medical Holdings In Big Trouble Wi...
- I have looked at the compla... on Is Liberator Medical Holdings In Big Trouble Wi...
- Good work. I would add that... on LifeLock Offers A Lot Less Value Than Investors...
- Recession resistant? From 2... on Parkit Enterprise Inc.: Pay Discount On Parking...
- I don't see the competitive... on Parkit Enterprise Inc.: Pay Discount On Parking...
Latest comments on Joshua Horowitz's Articles