Born in New York City, Joshua Horowitz graduated Magna Cum Laude from Binghamton University's School of Management in 1999. He also studied at the University of Bath in the United Kingdom. Joshua's formal career in finance began as a research analyst at Crossway Partners LP, a long-short value strategy hedge fund where he honed his skills in bottom-up value investing. He has since held positions at Berggruen Holdings, The Sapinda Group & Inverlochy Capital.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Not Trading
- Interests: Stocks - long
Currently, there is no company profile for Joshua Horowitz.
Currently, there are no blog details for Joshua Horowitz.
Currently, there are no book details for Joshua Horowitz.
Latest Comments more »
- thoughts on GMO given the r... on General Moly Draws Chinese Interest
- Very interesting and worthw... on General Moly Is Primed To Release The Value Of ...
- Any thoughts on GMO given t... on General Moly Is Primed To Release The Value Of ...
- Martin's article is cogent ... on Why Fundamental Analysis Failed In Caesars Ente...
- A well written and informat... on On Trend, What Trend?