This user currently has no profile.
For more than a decade, Joshua Brown has been managing money for high net worth clients, charitable foundations, corporations and retirement plans. Beginning his career at Lew Lieberbaum in 1997, Mr. Brown has steadily moved up the ranks in the independent brokerage world, having been named National Sales Manager in 2005 and New York City Branch Office Manager in 2008 at his current firm, Westrock Advisors. Mr. Brown currently holds a Series 7 General Securities Representative’s license, Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent’s license, Series 65 Registered Investment Advisor’s license and a Series 24 Supervisory Principal license. He is registered in over 20 states and serves a nationwide and international clientèle. In ...More addition to his career and responsibilities on Wall Street, Joshua Brown enjoys spending time with his wife and young daughter. He is the co-founder of an internet advertising business, an avid reader, and a single malt scotch aficionado. He is also a long-suffering New York Knicks fan…the single malt scotch helps! Visit Josh's blog: The Reformed Broker (http://thereformedbroker.com/)
Currently, you have no snapshot. Click edit to add details such as trading frequency and investing interests.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Hey Carlos,Thanks for readi... on Major Changes Coming to India's Gold Market
- For the record, the title o... on Smart Balance: A Smart Investment
- yeah, you want to get expos... on Market Vectors Brazil Small Cap - A New ETF for...
- lol!u got methx for reading... on Does Anyone Else Miss Stock Picking?
- Freya, I completely agree, ... on Does Anyone Else Miss Stock Picking?
Latest comments on Joshua Morgan Brown's Articles