- Japan Vs. South Korea: Who Will Win The Lithium-Ion Battery War?
- Beyond Diesel: What Can Bolivia And Other Countries Learn From The US And Italy Experiences With LNG?
- Are Ford And Tesla Pushing Toyota To Adopt Li-Ion Batteries?
- Why Better Place's Swap Scheme Failed And Tesla's Is Likely To Succeed For Now
- Lithium Ion Starter Batteries: Will BYD Take The Place Of A123 Systems?
Juan Carlos Zuleta
This user currently has no profile.
Juan Carlos Zuleta is an economist. He holds a master's degree in Agricultural and Applied Economics from the University of Minnesota and did Ph.D. studies in Economics at the New School for Social Research. Since 1992 he has published a number of articles on the economics of lithium. Due to his contributions to EV World.Com, Industrial Minerals and Seeking Alpha.Com during the period 2008-2009, Juan Carlos was invited to participate as a speaker at both the inaugural Lithium Supply & Markets Conference (LS&M) held in January 2009 in Santiago, Chile as well as the second LS&M Conference held in January 2010 in Las Vegas, USA.
- Description: Analyst. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Tech stocks
Lithium Economics Analyses
Lithium Economics As lithium becomes the main factor of the next techno-economic paradigm, Lithium Economics has emerged as a new sub-discipline aimed at analyzing different aspects of the value chain of the lightest and one of the most electropositive elements on earth. In this blog I have tried to capture some basic ideas on ...More
this new subject, many of which have given rise to more elaborated research works published both on EVWorld.Com and SeekingAlpha.Com.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- The article is focused in t... on Japan Vs. South Korea: Who Will Win The Lithium...
- To heat up the debate, see ... on Tokyo Motor Show Preview: Toyota to unveil hydr...
- Jacob, there is one problem... on Toyota's Boss Confirms My Point
- Jacob, there`s one problem ... on Toyota's Boss Confirms My Point
- Thanks Sulfiy. Indeed Toyot... on Are Ford And Tesla Pushing Toyota To Adopt Li-I...
Latest comments on Juan Carlos's Articles
- Juan Carlos Zuleta on Japan Vs. South Korea: Who Will Win The Lithium...
- Rahul28feb on Japan Vs. South Korea: Who Will Win The Lithium...
- Lithiumworld on Japan Vs. South Korea: Who Will Win The Lithium...
- Val Halla on Beyond Diesel: What Can Bolivia And Other Count...
- Juan Carlos Zuleta on Are Ford And Tesla Pushing Toyota To Adopt Li-I...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »